2,000 US and 25,000 civilians now dead in Iraq

by Simon 159 Replies latest social current

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    I tire of the anti American threads....yawn...think I will go back to the fluff postings now.

still we have no-brainers saying that a thread like this is anti-american. ffs, i'm british an i know what the usa was built on. it was built on the freedom to have threads like this. get a fookin brain and a fookin clue.

• 3rdEye
    3rdEye

What a waste indeed. 2,000 troops dead, thousands more maimed, reports of up to 100,000 Iraqi's dead. For what? So Bush could enrich his oil buddies? He constantly says "we have to complete the mission". Wasn't the mission supposed to be disarming Sadaam? Maybe Bush should re-enlist and finish out his National Guard contract if he cares about this "mission" so much.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

When Bush stole won the election again in 2004 all I could think was that subliminal messages were being flashed across our TV screens! In the 2 years since, it has been like the real version of "The Emporer's New Clothes"! He keeps saying "Isn't this great?" and people in a dazed state of mind keep agreeing with him. He is writing out checks so fast in Washington it's hard to keep up...he acts like it is his personal bank account and getting away with it. I am waiting for at least half the country to march at the Capitol demanding he leave office...still waiting to see that happen. What is it going to take for people to wake up and see how deceived we have been and what a mess he has gotten this country into??? I CAN"T believe that he is going to get his way...yet again...and DRILL IN THE ALASKAN WILDERNESS AREA!!! SEE MY THREAD!!! Help stop this maniac!!!

As bad as that is, it is nothing in comparison to the lost lives over this lied about war! Why are they not bringing impeachment charges against this president??? The other 2 presidents in recent history were impeached over MINOR offenses in comparison to this one. There has to be a hold that this guy or his cronies have over others...something is not adding up!

My apologies to the rest of the world for how the USA has been acting lately!

Swalker

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

144.001, your comment on people still supporting Bush if he was a child raper/stabber. Check out this: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/29/98899/1.ashx

• carla
    carla

Just out of curiosity, how many of you vote? be it in the US or the UK.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I vote. And I did not vote for Bush.

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

I vote and I did not vote for Bush either time!!

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

A vote for Bush is the same as a vote for Kerry as a vote for Blair is the same as a vote for Howard. They all answer to the same masters.

• 3rdEye
    3rdEye

I voted. But not for Bush or Kerry. There were too many similarities between the two of them. Right down to the secret society/cult they belong to.

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Yes, the Skull and Bones. Anybody who denies it is a fool since both players in the (s)election admitted being part of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit