I MADE OUT WITH A STRIPPER!!!!

by ColdRedRain 100 Replies latest members adult

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

WhoooooHoooooo!!!!!! Join the club. It's exciting huh? Just remember not to get too attached, remember those women get PAID to act like they like you. Not saying she doesnt like you; perhaps she too has fallen victim to your charms :) Just dont go fallen head over heels in love with her.

• shamus
    shamus
    He was a bit sparse on details, but maybe the stripper is a good friend of his, possibly even his woman. Are you saying that all strippers are diseased whores?

Are you saying that all strippers are morally loose? I happen to know of a few strippers who are virgins.

Are you saying women that have had more than one man in their sex life are "dirty" somehow?

Wouldn't it make sense that someone who is sexually active would get tested on a regular basis? For all you all know they swapped lab papers first, and practised safe sex. dental dams, condoms, etc...

Are you saying that this fella is not responsible for his own sex life, his personal safety, and his wallet?

I think some of you are jealous that he had a fun sexual experience that you have only fantasized about.

I think some of you feel threatend by strippers somehow.

I know of know stats that say someone who takes their clothes off for a living are any more promiscuos than the general population.

I have no problem with nudity, or exhibitionism, and I would love to be paid to take my clothes off, its just that my body at present is wearing the battle scars of pregnancy and childbirth, and men don't want to pay to see it right now. AND I HAVE ONLY SLEPT WITH ONE MAN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

I think its great that he had a fun experience, trust that he knows what he is doing, and share in his joy.

A poster said the following quote above. I just wanted to point out how totally wacked you sound. You want me to 'share' in his 'joy'? What the hell is this? A kingdom hall?

I have seen a lot of stupid things said; mainly by me. Somehow, somewhere, someone has broken the record.

No thanks, I won't be telling the next-door neighbours and kids that I am happily sharing in an internet's aquaintance because he made out with a stripper, you [deleted]. Wake up, and don't say blanket statements of your strange and bizarre social behavior. Or maybe you were just kidding.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

4 pages to this thread..... Jesus Christ....

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Now why would a guy like me ever get attached to a woman for more than 4 hours? :P

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

CRR,

Now why would a guy like me ever get attached to a woman for more than 4 hours? :P

That is so funny. Yeah I had to laugh too about how long this thread got. Well you certainly struck a nerve.

• Valis
    Valis

duct tape?

• logansrun
    logansrun

Define, "made out."

• Bulldog
    Bulldog

Shamus thanks for the insults, you are too kind, and by the way I am a woman, a mother, and a devoted wife, not some pervert as you seem to think. I repeat, I have only slept with one man, no women, and have never stripped for money. So that is a strange and bizarre social life eh? I never go to strip clubs or bars, I don't drink much, don't smoke or do drugs, and stay home almost every day with my kids.

I was just trying to point out where this guy was coming from, and if you are so offended why did you enter the thread?

I have seen your other posts and your mean spiritedness seems to come through loud and clear.

• Bulldog
    Bulldog
    No thanks, I won't be telling the next-door neighbours and kids that I am happily sharing in an internet's aquaintance because he made out with a stripper, you bufoon. Wake up, and don't say blanket statements of your strange and bizarre social behavior. Or maybe you were just kidding.

Shamus I didn't say that YOU had to share in his joy, just that I did, and if that bothers you too freaking bad

are you saying that some here are NOT threatened by strippers? I take it by your taking it personally that you are threatened.

I like the strange and bizarre part the best, I think it describes your attitude.

• undercover
    undercover
    He could have known the stripper well, the stripper could have been celebate, the stripper may have been a safe sex only gal, the stripper may have just got her test results back negative and same for CRR, They may not have had intercourse, they may have just kissed for all you know. the point is there are many variable that could make it both a safe of unsafe but what CRR was doing imho, was celebrating his fun experience, and most of you just pissed on his parade.

That's a lot of "could haves". I guess he could have known her, she may supply condoms for the back room visits, she may have her medical records available for all to see.

Most guys have a fantasy of making it with a stripper, whether in the club or out back in a car. I can only assume that his fantasy was fulfilled as I interpreted it. You are right, I am making some assumptions. If I'm wrong, so be it, no big deal. I'm glad he had fun. I'm just saying that there are risks in trying to fulfill that fantasy.

If some guy jumped off a cliff and lived to tell about how much fun it was, I'm still going to tell him it was a dangerous thing to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit