I MADE OUT WITH A STRIPPER!!!!

by ColdRedRain 100 Replies latest members adult

• FMZ
    FMZ

Can I just say this thread is hilarious... lmao

A simple "Hey, I feel good cause I just snogged a hot stripper" thread has been torn apart, nit-picked, desecrated, and autopsied. Take it for what it is, people! Good for CRR.

Always in love!

FMZ

• Fed Up
    Fed Up

This thread serves as a reminder of why I prefer to hire GAY GUYS!

Oh, I go to strip clubs all the time--all over the country...I WORK in them!

Never ceases to amuse me when one of my straight male employees talks to a stripper, and then spends the rest of the evening telling me how "nice" she was, and ...How much she WANTS them!

No she doesn't you jerk! Of course she was "nice" to you! No one's going to hand over their entire paycheck to a stripper who's MEAN! How STUPID can you guys get?

Oh, and GOD NO, I don't strip! I'm a CPA--but I couldn't do a tax return if I tried! I do forensic accounting and fraud auditing and strip clubs just happen to be a GREAT place to practice my fraud detecting skills!

Sraight guys are USELESS at these places because they can't stop looking at the girls long enough to SEE the fraud going on around them! It's like they're HYPNOTIZED! Other women too--they can't seem to take their eyes off the show to focus their minds on the MONEY!

Hence, GAY guys make the best assistants--and I can share the hotel room with them without my husband getting jealous!

And they do my nails and hair for me at night too!

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I can count on one hand the number of times I've gone to strip clubs. Yeah, they're entertaining, but ...

There was one stripper who was very chatty. And it was great having a nearly naked gal sitting next to me as I sipped my drink. When she started showing me the scar from her tubal ligation & telling me that maybe we could slip back to her place ... I made my exit. I can recognize a gold digger when I see one.

• talesin
    talesin
    Hence, GAY guys make the best assistants--and I can share the hotel room with them without my husband getting jealous!

And they do my nails and hair for me at night too!

LMAO @ Fed Up. I know whatcha mean!

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    Betcha I would! Those battle scars are sexy in my book. Real women are hot!!!! Especially those that can change a diaper. And not 'cuz I can't, I'm a stay at home dad who changes several a day.

Thanks Avishai,

Your comments really made my day. Feeling really bad about my body today, after two kids I fight to keep my weight down and my body looks like a bloody street map.

I think it's great that you are a stay at home dad. Guys that can change a diaper definately do it for me. I can definately change a diaper, i'm a stay at home mum who worked in the babies room at a creche before she had kids of her own.

We need more men in this world like you.

If you know of an unmarried one who wants to come to Australia, send him my way.

Lehaa.

• AlanB
    AlanB

Ohhh we've all done that <g>.

• HeyNow!
    HeyNow!

My first experience at a strip club, was when I broke up with my girlfreind. A friend, a Wetnose, took me to a total nude club in Vegas. I got so drunk that I puked in restroom. Then I went back out and made out with this stripper. My friend said that it grossed him out thinking what she must have been tasting...

• avishai
    avishai
    Never ceases to amuse me when one of my straight male employees talks to a stripper, and then spends the rest of the evening telling me how "nice" she was, and ...How much she WANTS them!

No she doesn't you jerk! Of course she was "nice" to you! No one's going to hand over their entire paycheck to a stripper who's MEAN! How STUPID can you guys get?

In my case, they did. I've dated my share. Met some of em at work!! Just could'nt handle the emotional baggage that comes w/ them.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    I got so drunk that I puked in restroom. Then I went back out and made out with this stripper. My friend said that it grossed him out thinking what she must have been tasting...

*applauds politely*

Thank you for sharing that touching stripper anecdote.

• KIANAMARIE
    KIANAMARIE

IS THIS SUPPOSE TO BE A JW'S SITE??? I JUST DON'T KNOW IF ANY OF THESE TOPICS ARE ACTUALLY APPROPIATE... OR IS THIS JUST A FUN SITE FOR ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE TO COME IN.. IF IT IS I REALLY DON'T THINK U WILL HAVE TRUE JW'S VISITING THIS SITE..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit