I MADE OUT WITH A STRIPPER!!!!

by ColdRedRain 100 Replies latest members adult

• Bulldog
    Bulldog

You are absolutely right undercover, I agree.

I am just saying being down on him, was pointless as he'd already done it, and he was just sharing a moment in his life with us.

If he didn't know the gal, (or guy) if he didn't use protection, blah blah blah, I agree, it would be a stupid and dangerous thing to do.

Assumptions could go both ways, is all I am saying.

• shamus
    shamus

So let me get this straight... you think that i'm upset with this....

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Yes, I am 'mean spirited' sometimes. The only thing that I did was quote what you said. Feel free to come into my threads and criticize me anytime you want. I can take it... well, usually.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Now why would a guy like me ever get attached to a woman for more than 4 hours? :P

Ahhhh... I see you have a problem with Premature Ejaculation. You know your Dr. has effective treatments for that!

Elsewhere, of the Super Stud Class.

• kls
    kls

Eleswhere you are so ,so ,odd,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,I love your humor

• talesin
    talesin

Well, if a guy walks into the local coffee shop and announces the same thing, you can be sure some of us would be teasing the hell out of him. Some would give advice, and some would get onto a 'serious discussion' of the subject.

Gotta love Simon's coffee shop, huh? And now, for some more teasing ...

Hey, CRR, I have your medal.

Which side do you want me to pin it on, left or right?

• Bulldog
    Bulldog
    Yes, I am 'mean spirited' sometimes. The only thing that I did was quote what you said. Feel free to come into my threads and criticize me anytime you want. I can take it... well, usually.

Ummm that is not ALL you did, you called me stupid, a buffoon, wacked, strange and bizarre, quite the personal attack if you ask me Shamus. I did respond to your mean spirited "hippy" comments, as I also identify with that group you so despise.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Bulldog, you're alot of things, but certainly none of these: stupid, a buffoon, wacked, strange and bizarre

*muah* luv ya to pieces

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Wow, a page longer than 3 pages that hasn't degraded to america bashing or the Olsen twins!

Congrats CRR, on both acomplishments. Thats 2 things you can check of from your "Dumb things I gotta do before I die" list.

• talesin
    talesin
    stupid, a buffoon, wacked, strange and bizarre

Hello? Did someone call? Oh, I thought you were looking for me.

• Bulldog
    Bulldog

thanks Chevy *muah* right back at you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit