I MADE OUT WITH A STRIPPER!!!!

by ColdRedRain 100 Replies latest members adult

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

lol

That's all I can say.

• Golf
    Golf

RR, in golf, I've got 18 holes to play with! Kidding aside, is this your first experience? They say, 'It's the motion in the ocean' that counts.

Guest 77

• shamus
    shamus

Holy crap... you had better get in and get tested for STD's tomorrow. I sure as hell wouldn't make out with a stripper, thanks very much. I am serious about getting tested, too. Obviously, I am talking out of my ass right now.... not completely sure if you could in fact catch one from saliva. You get the gist of what I'm saying.

• *Stacy*
    *Stacy*

Is everyone in here really Jehovah's Witnesses? If not, then why do you come to this website? And if so, then your all so bad!!!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Congratulations.

If your ever out here i have contacts in the industry, can organise something for you.

Lehaa,

He won't be able to afford it, if the union has its way!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/67070/1.ashx

If not, then why do you come to this website?
    I'm just an opposer, lookin' fer ideas, I guess!
  • new light
    new light

I keenly await your next post: I HAVE SORES IN MY MOUTH!!!

Just kidding, CRR! What you experienced was indeed a rare treat, initiated by the most industrious of strippers. That was probably her way of saying "I make house calls too."

I hope you were drinking at the time. Alcohol is a powerful antiseptic, and you probably could have used some. No, wait, she probably "never, ever does this" and was just so attracted to you she could not help herself. Right!!

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    He won't be able to afford it, if the union has its way

Just checked out the link.

Goodness me it they get those prices maybe I'll try to get into the industry. He He He...

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Goodness me it they get those prices maybe I'll try to get into the industry. He He He...

As the old saying goes: "It's good work if you can get it!"

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Stephanus,

nice to here from another aussie, have you checked out my aussies post.

Lehaa.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    nice to here from another aussie, have you checked out my aussies post.

Check your messages...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit