I MADE OUT WITH A STRIPPER!!!!

by ColdRedRain 100 Replies latest members adult

• avishai
    avishai

The Olsen twins suck because they are 18 and can now vote in American elections

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

oh dear....

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

It's all the liberal's fault!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    CRR, as a former stripper, I hafta say this....she was prolly "workin'" you to see how much money she could get you to spend on her drinks.....it's their job.....they make out with all the customers, as required.....tho going further than "making out" is up to the individual stripper....

are you saying that when you were a stripper you made out with cutomers just for drinks? what area of the country were you stripping in? in a decent club, as a dancer, you dont have to "make out" with anyone to have a good night money wise, and getting your drinks paid for would be the last thing on your wish list, first on the list being lapdances. i happen to know some strippers pretty well, and the last thing they would do is "make out" with any of the customers, let alone all of them. the only thing i can gather from your comments is that maybe you worked in an area where there wasnt exactly large amounts of money floating around, and thus you had to do more to get more.?.

Dubla, no...I didn't feel the need to make out with customers for drinks....but there were a lot of strippers that DID feel the need....when I said "as required" I should have clarified the comment as the dancer's individual feelings on the subject....

BTW, I was quite successful at the Playgirl Lounge on Mockingbird Lane in Dallas, Texas, by Love Field, because I was trained by Jack Ruby's Lisa Kellogg and never had to "make out" to get the proverbial "sale"......

Frannie B

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

I never get to make out with a stripper :( Not even if I pay them. Not fair.

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

well....you are only 22, that says a lot right there....you'll learn...all in time..you'll learn.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

ColdRedRainyThingy,

I could not believe that this mindless, ridiculous thread has lasted so long, but then I noticed your avatar.....

Any man who can smile so widely while viciously punching himself on the side of the head deserves all the tender attentions that a stripper can bestow upon him.

HS

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Elsewhere!! No it's not crabs I'm describing!!! LOL! Ewwww!!!! TMI!!!

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain
    Any man who can smile so widely while viciously punching himself on the side of the head deserves all the tender attentions that a stripper can bestow upon him.

Hell, that's how I turned her on. I told her to beat me up while she was giving me a lapdance.

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

LMAO at CRR:

Hell, that's how I turned her on. I told her to beat me up while she was giving me a lapdance

Sounds like foreplay where I come from too!!!

Thanks for the definitions you posted guys... you've really enlightened me!!

Bull <=== sneaks off looking for the first available stripper without cooties to make out with!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit