I MADE OUT WITH A STRIPPER!!!!

by ColdRedRain 100 Replies latest members adult

• franklin J
    franklin J

...is that all she did was "make out"???

how boring.....you are "worldly" now, we expected more.....

I am a New Yorker ; we get "making out" wholesale over here.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

CRR Maybe you can hooker up with Farkel

• Fleur
    Fleur

"I MADE OUT WITH A STRIPPER"

good for you. and i hear that Zovirax works wonders, ask your doctor about it if/when the need arises.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

LOL

Glad you made yourself happy.

Not all stripers are stupid, some are just trying to get through school.

• avishai
    avishai

Ya know, if strippers are so loose and all have herpes like these ladies say, it seems like everyone would have made out w' em'.

Not that they are all saints, but, geez! Why are women so tough on strippers? Especially for the wrong reasons. It (stripping) really warps some women's minds. Does'nt give them a good view of men. If anything, I would think all of you who have'nt had to strip would feel sorry for them.

• talesin
    talesin

Avi

FYI, I did a little poll of this thread from page one.

Negative comments about strippers:

Male posters = 7

Female posters = 5

LOL

• Bulldog
    Bulldog

He was a bit sparse on details, but maybe the stripper is a good friend of his, possibly even his woman. Are you saying that all strippers are diseased whores?

Are you saying that all strippers are morally loose? I happen to know of a few strippers who are virgins.

Are you saying women that have had more than one man in their sex life are "dirty" somehow?

Wouldn't it make sense that someone who is sexually active would get tested on a regular basis? For all you all know they swapped lab papers first, and practised safe sex. dental dams, condoms, etc...

Are you saying that this fella is not responsible for his own sex life, his personal safety, and his wallet?

I think some of you are jealous that he had a fun sexual experience that you have only fantasized about.

I think some of you feel threatend by strippers somehow.

I know of know stats that say someone who takes their clothes off for a living are any more promiscuos than the general population.

I have no problem with nudity, or exhibitionism, and I would love to be paid to take my clothes off, its just that my body at present is wearing the battle scars of pregnancy and childbirth, and men don't want to pay to see it right now. AND I HAVE ONLY SLEPT WITH ONE MAN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

I think its great that he had a fun experience, trust that he knows what he is doing, and share in his joy.

• undercover
    undercover

I think I need to clarify my statement:

Not all strippers are disease carrying skanks. Some are good girls trying to make a living in a tough enviroment. I've met some very nice girls who are strippers or have been strippers. The fact remains though, that when you go into a strip club, you probably do not know these girls. If you can "get lucky" with a stripper that you don't know, how many other customers have "gotten lucky" with her? You just don't know her past. Don't take a chance. Don't even think of pulling it out or letting her pull it out if you don't have protection. Better yet, keep it put away.

I think some of you are jealous that he had a fun sexual experience that you have only fantasized about.

I think some of you feel threatend by strippers somehow.

I speak from experience. I've had some wild experiences in strip clubs and I'm telling you it ain't worth it. Not when things, um, aren't right afterwards and you have to pay a trip to the doctor and confess to your wife what happened. Not to mention having to use protection with your wife until all the tests come back from the clinics. You don't want to go that route. Trust me. Even if your single, why take a chance at picking up something? At least use a condom.

Okay, I'll get off my soapbox. I'm starting to sound like the WTS telling kids to not have sex

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Negative comments about strippers:

Male posters = 7

Female posters = 5

lol talesin

• talesin
    talesin

hehe, stef.

What I find extremely amusing is that CRR seems to feel that this makes him 'special'. That he considers it to be some sort of 'badge of honour'.

Ooooooo, you made out with a stripper! My new hero. You must be some kinda wonderful.

She is no different from any other girl/woman. DUH!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit