I MADE OUT WITH A STRIPPER!!!!

by ColdRedRain 100 Replies latest members adult

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Hope you don't get any cooties from her.

MY GIRL, FLYIN!!!! (highest of fives!)

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    I keenly await your next post: I HAVE SORES IN MY MOUTH!!! I hope you were drinking at the time. Alcohol is a powerful antiseptic, and you probably could have used some. No, wait, she probably "never, ever does this" and was just so attracted to you she could not help herself. Right!!

(On the floor, gasping for breath from laughing so hard!) OMG! New Light!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    We men have a problem... sometimes our "second head" speaks louder than our "smart head".

As one of my girlfriend's often says: "you're getting the two B's mixed up again........you're thinking with your balls instead of your brains!"

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Elsewhere, let's refine the description of cooties a little more..........in my mind, cooties were little black bugs with lots of legs...........LMAO!

• dubla
    dubla

frannie-

CRR, as a former stripper, I hafta say this....she was prolly "workin'" you to see how much money she could get you to spend on her drinks.....it's their job.....they make out with all the customers, as required.....tho going further than "making out" is up to the individual stripper....

are you saying that when you were a stripper you made out with cutomers just for drinks? what area of the country were you stripping in? in a decent club, as a dancer, you dont have to "make out" with anyone to have a good night money wise, and getting your drinks paid for would be the last thing on your wish list, first on the list being lapdances. i happen to know some strippers pretty well, and the last thing they would do is "make out" with any of the customers, let alone all of them. the only thing i can gather from your comments is that maybe you worked in an area where there wasnt exactly large amounts of money floating around, and thus you had to do more to get more.?.

aa

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Thanks for the lesson in USA talk Elsewhere!

sunnygal:

let's refine the description of cooties a little more..........in my mind, cooties were little black bugs with lots of legs

Next time I see a spider in the bath I'm gonna tell my wife we've got cooties!!!

Bull!

• undercover
    undercover
    Hope you don't get any cooties from her.

This is more of a concern than you may realize. I know. Been there, done that stripper. Then the visit to the doc, then the explanation to the wife. It ain't worth it. Go, look, tip, get a lap dance, but keep that pecker in your pants.

• avishai
    avishai

OK, I am so pissed off right now, it''s not even funny. All of these blanket judgements made. I've made out w/ and dated strippers. Never at their clubs, as far as making out w/ them. So many women claim to be highly evolved, etc., etc. The second this subject comes up, they become catty third graders. Here's a hint ladies. It's not usually the strippers who are stupid. It's the men who give them all of their $$$. Those women are REALLY in control.

Hint #2: Women are ten times the animals that men are when they see male strippers. Men are usually pretty calm. Women lose their f'in minds.

• Valis
    Valis

truly a blessing from Jehovah! Don't forget to write that in on your time card and make a return visit!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• avishai
    avishai
    What (if any) is the difference between 'making out' and full intercourse ???

I believe it's what you call snogging. Making out is just kissing and stuff. Maybe some dry humping, but that's about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit