I MADE OUT WITH A STRIPPER!!!!

by ColdRedRain 100 Replies latest members adult

• shera
    shera

Where yah go Coldredrain? heheheh

Just because someone is a stripper doesn't mean they have sex alot....eh?

Poor guy come back,its ok!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Elsewhere, let's refine the description of cooties a little more..........in my mind, cooties were little black bugs with lots of legs...........LMAO!

Oh, that's call "crabs".

• avishai
    avishai

LMAO @ Talesin.

OK, duly noted. My sense of humor is officially "back" thanks to you.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Oh, that's call "crabs".

Ok i once worked with a girl at sears who got crabs in her eyebrows from a male stripper!

lol

• avishai
    avishai
    its just that my body at present is wearing the battle scars of pregnancy and childbirth, and men don't want to pay to see it right now

Betcha I would! Those battle scars are sexy in my book. Real women are hot!!!! Especially those that can change a diaper. And not 'cuz I can't, I'm a stay at home dad who changes several a day.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Ok i once worked with a girl at sears who got crabs in her eyebrows from a male stripper!

LMAO! Gee... I wonder what she was doing?

• talesin
    talesin

No prob, Avi. Glad I could put a smile on yer face.

Around here, cooties = lice (of either kind).

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Yet another thread guaranteed to raise the level of our conscious minds.

HS

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I don't think the mind is the part of the anatomy that got raised.

• Bulldog
    Bulldog

Undercover, while I appreciate you experience and warnings, my point was, that you are making assumptions when you don't have the full story.

He could have known the stripper well, the stripper could have been celebate, the stripper may have been a safe sex only gal, the stripper may have just got her test results back negative and same for CRR, They may not have had intercourse, they may have just kissed for all you know. the point is there are many variable that could make it both a safe of unsafe but what CRR was doing imho, was celebrating his fun experience, and most of you just pissed on his parade.

I wont tell you what I did last night thats for sure, even though it was really fun, very sexy, and very noisy. I will celebrate with those who will celebrate with me (Sassy, Chevys, Maybe)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit