Jehovah Will Get His Ass Kicked Really Good By Thor God of Thunder!!!!

by frankiespeakin 103 Replies latest social humour

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Mr.Kim sez:

Rabbit and others

I have transcended beyond the human run organization know as the WTB&TS or of course, the Borg. Taking human form is bothersome but "WE" do what "WE" are requested to do.

Uh, yeah...OK. I see, so just when are you and Brown Boy getting married ? Be SURE to bring all your meds, too, y'all hear now?This will insure you don't get any further away from 'terra firma'.

Hebrews 13: 2 ----pretty much should explain it for you. Take care and "WE" will look in on you from time to time.

Mr KIM

Logan, somebody I really have a bad headache now...need some of your "asprin" bad !

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Oh god... Mr Kim, someone who can make JCanon look like a tower of intellect and reason...

I have transcended beyond the human run organization know as the WTB&TS or of course, the Borg.

No; you've surpassed them in the ability to claim total and utter rubbish. You're delusional, seek help.

I am not under the "covenant of death" that most are.

I think I could get quite a few people to pay good money to see you prove this. You're delusional, seek help.

Therefore, I speak with a true knowledge base and I must admit, there is a lot of work to be done with Mankind.

You're delusional, seek help.

Why do you think everyone is being given time to grow and become responsible?

Taking human form is bothersome but "WE" do what "WE" are requested to do.

Okay, who reckons we could pursuade Mr. Kim and JCanon to have a fight? Of course, we'd not actually let them fight, that would be cruel. We'd get them somewhere where we could have them helped by the nice men in little white coats...

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Abaddon, Thank you for the "Aspirin" . I , just being mortal and all I was really too tired to try anf deal with his rantings.

Mr. Kim sez:

I am not under the "covenant of death" that most are.

Abaddon,

I think I could get quite a few people to pay good money to see you prove this. You're delusional, seek help.

Ab, I'll put $5 on the table to see that, too.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Abaddon,

Keep talking, your doing a good job of proving our point.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Rabbit,

We know why you don't believe.

Care to tell the TRUTH to everyone else ?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Mr.Kim,

Pheuy on jehovah, for being such a low-life murderer.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

mR. KiM sayeth:

Abaddon,

Keep talking, your doing a good job of proving our point.

Kim, Would YOU like to tell everybody just WHOO-WHOO you really are? After all, I read it in the Bible so it must be true. And you so kindly told us where we could find it in Hebrews. And whoo-whoo are you refering to when you say, "our" in the above ranting. Mar 18, 2004
    Mar 18, 2004
    Mar 18, 2004

We know why you don't believe.

Care to tell the TRUTH to everyone else ?
    A.) Whoo is "we." B.) I do believe, I believe if you care to read my post history, YOU with your divine power and all, could figure out that simple one ! A.) I know what the 'troof' is not; not sure what the 'truth' is. But, since you claim to be an "Angel", Yes, folks Mr. Kim is a true life 'angel', look closely you can see his 'wings' on his avatar. B.) You tell 'em what the TRUTH is you are the "Angel", right...?

Please answer everything on your next post, I can't spend any more time on ya'... I know you love the attention. Be sure to take your Meds and you really should see a professional about the delusions "Abaddon" took note of...I am being serious and not poking fun at all. I don't know what terrible thing happened in your life...but, there is help out there.

Your friend, Rabbit

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Rabbit,

Jumping to conclusions for personal attention? Are we having fun yet? You asked for attention and now you have it. Rabbit is an Interesting choice for a name. Doesn't a rabbit go from "hole to hole?" Are you trying to say something about a problematic past?

You haven't learned much over the years have you? All of that time (and a marriage) wasted. What a shame! Keep asking for forgiveness and perhaps, just maybe..........well; we are just going to have to wait and see. [edited].

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Kim, Let me make this very clear:

With all due respect...did you notice how long it took for anyone to even respond to you? Do you get the idea nobody really wanted to 'deal' with you anymore. I did. And this will be the last time...talk to yourself...not me.

With all due respect... go to Hell !

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

As far as I can see this looney is threatening to reveal personal details about another poster;

[edited]

This is in breach of posting guidelines.

I think that, as Mr Kim uses the plural to refer to himself, one can, with no risk of contradiction, tell him to [edited]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit