Jehovah Will Get His Ass Kicked Really Good By Thor God of Thunder!!!!

by frankiespeakin 103 Replies latest social humour

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I just want to thank everyone who posted on this thread. I think you all have added to the beauty of the myth, thank you!

On,

I beseach you to, please change the forum of this thread to "bible", for there is where it truley belongs.

I realize you have control and so I ask please for the favor, "pretty please with sugar on it"!

• onacruse
    onacruse

frankie, how about the "Beliefs" forum?

You've shown a lot of class in how you handled this thread.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

On,

Thank you very much.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Truly,-- all of you are getting very personal and explicit against "the creator of all things"; are you not? Would it not be a wise course.......to be cautious about things you are not positively sure of?

Mr. Kim

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Kim, does the big bad Jehovah scare you?

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

I believe what I have experienced and know as fact-- to say otherwise would be foolish of me. As a slave of the creator, I love, trust, respect and worship Jehovah (English translation) the GOD of creation and the things to come.

"Faith is not a possession of all people"

Mr. KIM

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Ok, Mr Kim. Whatever works for you. You be a salve of the creator. I'll be content to be a free man.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Ok. I will continue in all things..................

• onacruse
    onacruse

Mr. Kim: "god" made me to be what I am: how my physical brain works, how I psychologically assimilate and evaluate information, how I personally process and sociologically actuate that information.

And all his works are perfect, right?

Then "god" simply has no option other than to accept me for what he made me to be, and if I choose to shake my fists at the sky and scream out my frustration (as did Job), then so be it (and Job was blessed for his angst).

Such is the nature of life.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Sorry dude, but Thor ain't my god......

Thunder ==}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit