Jehovah Will Get His Ass Kicked Really Good By Thor God of Thunder!!!!

by frankiespeakin 103 Replies latest social humour

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Onacruse,

How ya been?

You said: "Then "god" simply has no option other than to accept me for what he made me to be....."

My response

Isaiah 5:21 "Woe to those wise in their own eyes and discreet even in front of their own faces"

"A man must ultimately travel his chosen path alone."

Mr KIM

• onacruse
    onacruse

Mr. Kim, good morning! We're doing well up here in the finally-starting-to-get-sunny-again Northwest.

I can see how my remarks might seem to drip with hubris, but actually I'm simply trying to see myself for what I am, and am not. The very way we learn (words, embedded conceptualizations, etc), and how we interact with the world (as we see it, within the very limited capacities of our physical organism)...both of these "realities of life" preclude objectivity. Like you said: "A man must ultimately travel his chosen path alone."

And so, granting that god saw fit to make me this way, and granting that all his works are good, then he must accept me for what I am.

I can't be a Ford if I was made a Chevy.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Freedom of choice is ONE of the great gifts given to Mankind. Everything we have available to us today takes us away from the basics of life and understanding. A person's priorities will ultimately hurt or help them. Choices are made and the paths chosen and the results----- may last a lifetime.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Mr. Kim, you keep posting things like.. to paraphraise "woe to you", "Be careful what you say, if you aren't certain", etc, hinting a tad at divine retrobution.

Yet you also talk about free choice. Any choice made under threat of duress is not a free choice. Even when the threat is quite empty.

• gumby
    gumby
    I can't be a Ford if I was made a Chevy.

Craig is trying to finally say he's coming out of the closet MR.Kim.......just let him speak.

Perhaps MR.Kim, you should change your signatures with this instead of this and you wouldn't sound so........you know.......aaaaa.......... ah......nnnnnnnnnnnevermind.

Gumby

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

I'd personally like to see Jehover get his butt kicked by a really scary goddess. "Hell hath no fury like woman's scorn," and when it comes to mythological goddesses, they can be really moody. I thought the thread a riot, and glad someone else finds the Jah of the bible to be an insecure, egotistical, mercurial power who demands flimsy human kind, so far beneath him live to "please him," whatever the heck "pleasing him" means. In Hewbrew days it was sacraficing animals, sometimes children (i.e. Abraham), just about anything. He kills innocent children (i.e. David and Bath's son) to punish. Yes, that's real "evolved" behavior.

Not a pleasant character. AND not removed at all from the polyglot of mythological gods who enjoyed tormenting humans.

• Valis
    Valis

WHat about the Star Trek Collective vs Jehovah? I bet Q would be a real pain...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Hello Craig and Gumby,

I understand what your saying. Craig out of the closet?......Whatever needs to be said to clarify things (choices again). Sure ain't talking about the economy, are we?

As far as my goes, well it is a job that was assigned to me. Goes with the office and power. Someone's got to do it. Just wait until it starts to happen. People REALLY ARE going to scream and cry; just like before......but that is ancient history.

The point is: Actions have consequences. Freedom of choice in all things WITH the responsibilities of those particular choices. There is no free lunch. One has to pay for the "food" that is eaten.

Fully charged for the "big day".

Mr KIM

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

There. hope that will make everyone at ease.......................

• gumby
    gumby
    There. hope that will make everyone at ease

Well......I sure know it took a big weight off my shoulders!!!!

The flood was NOT history BTW.....it's CLAIMED history with no proof.

Gumby(I just love the little nigerian man behind the sheep)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit