Jehovah Will Get His Ass Kicked Really Good By Thor God of Thunder!!!!

by frankiespeakin 103 Replies latest social humour

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Things are getting a little too heated, so it might be a good idea for everyone to cool down or this thread will be locked.

Mr. Kim: Stop making threats. If you cannot discuss the topic without making threats, then move on to another topic.

Abaddon: I'm sorry, but I took the liberty of editing your quote of Mr. Kim's threat. I did so in hopes that this topic can get back on track.

Chris

• Valis
    Valis

This isn't even supposed to be a serious thread for cripe's sake!

Oh and I'm thinking Shazaam Vs Jebus....Shazaam wins w/a little help from his other god buddies, but Jebus keep ressurecting himself just to piss off Shazaam....Isis then hooks up w/Jebus and they make super pagan/grandsons of god babies....all the while Louie Armstrong sings "What A Wonderful World" in the background.....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

This thread was moved to prevent the sass from escalating out of control. The idea is that if you start in it is possibly going to affect whether on not a thread stays or goes. I know it is awfully hard sometimes not to let loose on someone, but hopefully we can all keep trying. So lets keep it civil so this thread doesn't go away for good. There's a lot of good humor that people are sharing. Sometimes the most hateful parts of our lives are best dealt with via humor and if we are going to share it there has to be some middle ground we have to find. Have a good day everyone.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Valis,

That sounds good to me, let's keep as lite as we can, and some times we can poke a little fun at some obsurd comments,, but do it in fun,,,, with a hint,,, of kindness here and there.(SMILE)

• onacruse
    onacruse

I'm with Val and BigT on this.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Mr. Kim,

I am sorry for that last comment of mine, that is not like me at all.

To everyone else here:

I am sorry for my part in this...and ashamed. I normally am able to keep my cool. I did feel I was being threatened and WAY over reacted. I won't be baited like this again. With my concern that new JW arrivals might be stumbled by 'off color' things being said, that might be a 'turn off' for them, causing them to go back to the WTS's controlling arms... I ended up doing the same stupid thing.

Some good advice: Don't mix anger with pain pills and pain ( I just had back surgery) it won't bring out the best in ya'.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Rabbit and abaddon,

Everything was fine until both of you started your remarks. You ask for attention and of course, ALWAYS blame the other person. If you don't want explicit words directed at you, why do you intice others?

You guys are alright! Feels good to let a little anger out does it not? (Psy 501)

"when you blame others, you give up your power to change"

BTW,

I don't need or desire the attention that you have "empowered" yourselves to enjoy so much. Do as you wish. Remember, don't bite off more than you can chew!

Have a nice day and enjoy life.....................

Love and kisses,

Mr KIM

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hey mods, why allow Mr. Kim to post anymore? He has a long history of this shit, and frankly, insane people do not need JWD in their lives.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Six

You have a PM

Chris

• Valis
    Valis

Mr. Kim....you persist for some reason or another. We could time out the lot of you, but see that wouldn't be fair would it? If you are too blind to see when such self righteous blather is not welcomed then I feel for you. I unlocked this thread after a concensus and the assumption people would come back and play nice. You are disproving our point and if you can't abide then one of the mods is bound to interviene very soon.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit