Jehovah Will Get His Ass Kicked Really Good By Thor God of Thunder!!!!

by frankiespeakin 103 Replies latest social humour

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Gumby,

Was not talking about the flood. Who was? Not I. Something much worse...........

Time for a break.

Laters,

Mr KIM

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Trying to correct sorry.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

New revision of a revision etc...:

I mean they are both imaginary(Thor & jeho), so do you think this jehovah god, who is: So jealous,
    So pouty,
    (always getting testy when people don't love him enough, or if he catches them bowing to other myths)

So insecure,, that he needs our worship to be made whole,, what did he do for the first part of eternity before he created anything, when he was without subjects to boss around??. All I can say he must a been a real nut case all a lone for so long.

Sure seems like he's pretty whimpy!!! I mean he needs to keep reassurring his ego,, pressuring people to worship him,,, promising to listen to their prayers for victory over their enemies and lots of good food, and to some everlasting life on a paradise earth,,you name it,, he can give it to you if you just worship him only. (How do you spell bribery and coersion????)did I mention he bribes people, and apeals to their selfishness to get worship LOL.

Seems like he is so lonely that he needs all of your attention,,, I mean what a loser,,,LOL, he got to threaten people to worship him, come on I can only be so,,,, gulible! that's lame,, I admit I was pretty gulible for many years, I think this not a real god. More like a mythical selfish adolesent male, than a god (O wait a minute gods are a myth duh!).

I have even read in his "OWN WORD" that he likes to pick on persons way smaller than himself

(((((((((((((Bully!!!))))))))))))).

Runs around the heavens stomping his feet all macho and war like, like he's stomping grapes but, get this,, it's really symbolic for people!!!!,,ugh!! that's creepy,,, what a sicko!!!,, dude,,,,Hitler was a saint in,, comparision.

He'll kick anybody's bum smaller than his, just because they don't please him, in some way,,, and sometimes they don't ,,even know what it is they did to make him so mad,,, KILLING OLD MEN, VIRGINS, BABIES, whole cities, and some day the whole world,,without feeling sorry,,,

scaring the living day light out of poor frightened people yelling:

"I'm Jehovah of Armies!!!!"

"I'm Jehovah of Armies!!!!" LOL!

(If that's not a bully what is?)

Does he really care about people or are they like dirt, or earth to him???He says the nations are like dust on the scales to him, so don't expect any sympathy from this guy, your nothing and he is everything get it.Like he's so important and everybody has to worship him or else they are toast.,,,, I don't know about you,,, but sometimes I feel good when a bully gets a taste of his own medicine. Now I don't like to see anyone suffer,, but,,, remember,, this is just imaginary,, so he really not suffering just imagining he is suffering,, I know that if he is gonna learn,,, he needs to get a good taste,,, of how it feels to be bullied,(oh did I mention I think he is stubborn too), his "word" says "he never changes" so he's not very reasonable is he?(LOL) don't exspect a open mind when trying to explain things to him his mind is made up from the begining of time. Know-it-all are like that you know. I already knew that!

A good kick square in the bum oughta do it(LOL).Can you just picture it in your mind? It's just an imaginary picture,, funny isn't it?.

Oh I forgot jehobubba don't want you to think anything derogatory of his person or else your being evil, well ,,I just don't believe that. You can if you want to but not me sorry.

I mean even if he is the "true god" like he says he is, let him prove it, by showing us how really humble he is,, by deliberately undergoing a thurough ass kicking by Thor.
    Then we can all see how humble this god really is,, let that be the test,,,and let the test begin,,, if he's humble I think he would do it. Don't you?? After all he says he's this really tough guy.

Try to picture this jeho-what-his-name bending over ever so "humbly" let Thor kick him square up the center, now that's what I call humble,,

That's it bend over, jehovah,

a little more, now hold it right there,

while i go get Thor, and no moving.

Why if this jeho god is willing to die for us surely he wouldn't mind having his ass kicked about to prove his love for us,,,.,,, then after he's proven his love,,,then maybe we should give him a pat on the back, or bow to him if that's what he wants so bad, or give him a trophy or a metal to pin on his hairy(white as clean wool) chest(LOL).He is cuddly I admit like a teddy bear,,even though he is a little bloody, and lymp or what ever it is you get when your a figment of the imagination and you get your ass brutally kicked by a superior god like Thor the(Bruce the) ALmighty(LOL). I'm sure such a kick would really knock the s*it out of him, but we all need a laxitive now and then,, it's not something to be embarased about even jeho-bubba, he is so human some times, I would doubt that he even gets constipated. Bend over.

And like Jesus said "love your neighbor as yourself",,,now maybe there are some around here who feel that,,,,, that applies to everbody except "jeho-bubba", but if we are suppose to imitate "jeho-bubba" and love our nieghbors just "like he loves them" well I just don't know if that's a good idea???,, after all,, he kills them when they don't give him enough attention,, well I mean,,, this Jeho-bubba got to be pretty attention starved to kill for it...., I, I, just don't know if that really is a good idea? do you? No wonder so many people feel it is alright to kill people if they don't beleive in your god, jeho-bubba, they are just created in his image after all and he set such a bad example that's what his follower do when they really follow him,, atleast ,,the real zealous ones. oh may jehovah be blessed!! or is it allah oh sheeh you kick one you kick them all.

Do you think he would get his backside kicked to an inch of his life by the likes of Thor the Mighty God of Thunder????It's all in your head,, come on you can picture it,,, but don't be afraid to laugh,,, or crack a little smile. Oh come on did you get the pun? LOL.

Or what about some of these anglo gods, I bet they put a hurten on this
    Jeho-Bubba-Dubba-Do??? (Formerly JHWH tetragramma-oh-whatever,, now JBDD(LOL)

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    I can't be a Ford if I was made a Chevy.

did somebody say Chevy ? I'm glad to see someone on here FINALLY understands me :)

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I can honestly say I feel no anger, at this jeho myth,,,it is more like a tremendeous burden has been lifted from my heart and I want to kiss everything in sight. Metaphorically speaking.

To no longer beleive in the Cruel jehovah is so refressing, the truth really will set you free!!!!!

I just want to say:
    Bye Bye Jeho-bubba-dubba-do
    Bye Bye
    Thor kicked your a$$
    Bye Bye
    Jeho-bubba-dubba-dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Well, jeez luise guys. First of all let me catagorically state, that Mr. Kim's views seem at lot like...well lets see, just what WAS that I used to do? OH, yeah...I was a JW once and he well, he SEEMS like he sti... ahhhh, never mind.

The Chevy guys said:

Maybe I'm alone on this, but for some odd reason, this thread makes me feel uncomfortable.
    You're not alone. There is nothing wrong with 'Frankiespeaks' having any belief he wants or feeling liberated from being a JW. I feel the same way -- liberated. There is this one problem tho'. There are newbies here, there are honest JW lurkers here that are trying to gain strength and knowledge that will (may) help them get out of this insidious religion. I have been trying to think of ways to 'get them here' on this site. I lost nearly everyone I knew and love to this religion. SO-O-oooooooooo, I really shudder when I see threads like these that could really 'stumble' (sorry -- the word fits) new and curious people. Seeing stuff like this, could just convince them the WTS was right in warning JW's away from these site And I think some would run away as fast as they can ! One more thing, I know you meant this as 'tongue-in-cheek', but, I believe in God. I think his name is Jehovah, I want to called God something. For now that's it, there are people here who are now Buddists, Catholics, even Wiccans. I don't believe in any organised religion, probably never will again. BUT, I will show respect for their beliefs, their gods, after all I can do that now that I am not a Witness. At the risk of still being misunderstood I''ll say it anyway...I don't think this thread was in good taste or respectful. Lee
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Lee,

I don't totally agree with your opinion, I do note a very kind person, and so I see where you are coming from and that is one of benevilent concern.

But,,,,,,,,,

I think it much better not to try to give false impressions, about what XJW are all about, I think it much better within reason,,, to let them see the whole taco.

Because once they leave the WT they can fall into other lying cults, and false hopes they are used to pray on people. If they find this thread offensive they simply can choose not to read it. There are many other thread that they can choice from that may be more in line with their currant interest.

On the topic of the Jeho myth: I think everthing I said about the myth jehovah is true, he's a myth just like Thor, Zeus and the rest of them. In all honesty jehovah is pretty mean, he kills people for petty reasons like when Uzzah tried to stead the Ark and he killed him. That's apretty bad temper if you ask me. He had the Isrealites slaughter whole cities and kill even the babies, that's brutal. If you read about Zeus where he did similar things many of us have no problem saying he's mean, but you can admit the meaness of jehovah. Why because we have been taught to fear his ugly ass.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Frankie:

If they find this thread offensive they simply can choose not to read it.

Come on now, with a title like that even I had to read it. I know it's what you believe and I really have absolutely no problem with that.

But, ya' know if somebody 'new' comes here (and luckily they are) they are hoping to find something that will help, it's OK to have fun with your new freedom. My new wife is always having to reassure me that this or that is OK...I enjoy a lot of new (to me) fun things in my life, things that normal (non-JW) people take for granted.

Would you agree that we want to help as many 'get out' as possible?

I may not agree with this type of joking about Jehovah or Budda...whatever, but I'm pretty strong 'cause I've had the time -- just like you -- to un-brainwash (is that a word?) or deprogram myself with the help of JW-D. Others, just getting here may get scared off...to them the name Jehovah carries a lot of power in their lives.

As far as the violent past history in the Bible...I simply don't know if it's literal or not. But, I've still got a lot to learn, you may be much farther down the road with your deprograming. Congrats...

That's my only concern and fear...please don't feel like I'm jumping on ya' Frankie.

Glad I met ya'...

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Galactus would kick Thor's ass.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Rabbit and others

I have transcended beyond the human run organization know as the WTB&TS or of course, the Borg. I am not under the "covenant of death" that most are. Therefore, I speak with a true knowledge base and I must admit, there is a lot of work to be done with Mankind. Why do you think everyone is being given time to grow and become responsible? Taking human form is bothersome but "WE" do what "WE" are requested to do.

Hebrews 13: 2 ----pretty much should explain it for you. Take care and "WE" will look in on you from time to time.

Mr KIM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit