Jehovah Will Get His Ass Kicked Really Good By Thor God of Thunder!!!!

by frankiespeakin 103 Replies latest social humour

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I veiw it as very poetic and releasing, if one has been abused they should try to express it as poetic as needed, but to each his own, I have no need to copy your veiw, as you have no need to copy mine.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

You are right Frankie...... To each his own

• onacruse
    onacruse

I also agree.

frankiespeakin, I don't know you well enough to be sure, but perhaps what you're doing here is simply venting the seething anger you feel at having been betrayed by a belief-system, and by one religion in particular?

If so, understood (been there, done that). But please also know that such strident commentary usually turns away those with whom we can otherwise find deep comraderie.

What say ye?

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

well Frankie .. the JWD server has not been struct by lightening.

ups the ante..

I am yelling "Go Up you old baldhead! Go Up you old baldhead!" at an image of Ted Jaracz

I just called my dog a despicable fool (she ate my sandwich while I was typing).

nope. no effect.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

ON,

I'm sorry that I sound that I angry, I'm not.

I just came receintly to the Conclussion Jehovah not real and it has been so liberating I'm almost besides myself.

Freedom from this diety is beautiful, that is,,, when we "really understand" he is just a phony.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

May Jehovah rebuke you.................!!!!!

• onacruse
    onacruse
    I veiw it as very poetic and releasing, if one has been abused they should try to express it as poetic as needed, but to each his own, I have no need to copy your veiw, as you have no need to copy mine.

frankie, our posts crossed; thank you for that explanation. One thing about anger: it's an absolutely necessary part of our recovery. Another thing about anger: oftentimes in expressing our anger we thereby hurt (however inadvertently) those who could well be our as-yet-unknown comrades. For myself: I was psychologically driven away from the Internet many years ago, because of things I read that I took as intended simply to demean my belief-system and insult my God. Well, things have changed quite a bit for me since then...but who knows? Perhaps, if I'd come across a more 'palatable' venue then...???

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOL...our posts keep crossing (I'm a slow typist, what can I say )

• myownsaviorthankyoumuch
    myownsaviorthankyoumuch

when the student is ready the teacher appears . . . . . on that bloody Uranus comment, i had an astronomy teacher in high school that had us pronounce it "you-rha-noos" to prevent the chuckles from immature teens at the sound of "your anus" which is how its spelled and pronounced . . . . .

• myownsaviorthankyoumuch
    myownsaviorthankyoumuch

why cant i edit my posts and why is my icon STILL not appearing . . . dont mean to hijack this thread but if there is a moderator who would be kind enough to let me know whats up that would rock . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit