Jehovah Will Get His Ass Kicked Really Good By Thor God of Thunder!!!!

by frankiespeakin 103 Replies latest social humour

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I guess I would call this one of my awakening moments when I finally got it! Jehovah was purely imaginary and I was finally able to admit he had a real shitty personality. I was born again so to speak as I was able to look at the world so differently after this matter of pleasing this hot headed Deity had been resolved.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Absolute classic post - love it.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

It definately felt cathargic expressing myself that way, putting all my fears of this Deity to rest, and in the end to realize I only have me to answers to for my conduct and not some arbitrary Deity with a hot temper and a desire to inflict the worst punishments to those who oppose him.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Thor is Jah at least in part. In all the old pantheons the creator god has children and one rises up to conquer the sea serpent/dragon and then is exalted to become the most high king over the other gods. The Hebrews blurred these two gods with their one god Jehovah (only after monotheism is introduced sometime during thier Babylonian captivity or soon after) and then again in the NT Jesus becomes the new young god that rises up defeats death and the serpent 7 headed dragon, just like Baal, Marduk, Thor and others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit