Jehovah Will Get His Ass Kicked Really Good By Thor God of Thunder!!!!

by frankiespeakin 103 Replies latest social humour

• onacruse
    onacruse

myownsalivator

p/m me, and I'll help (in my own non-techie way) as best I can.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

yes...

Think about it, this is a god who is so terrifying that despite his threats, his stompings, his blusterings, his thunders and lightenings, his spewing out lava and other such things, his peoples STILL would not obey him. That shows you how afraid of him they were.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Heres a revision of my first post on this thread:

I mean they are both imaginary, so do you think this jehovah god, who is so jealous, so pouty, so insecure,, that he needs our worship to be made whole,, what did he do for the first part of eternity before he created anything, when he was without subjects to boss around. Sure seems like he's pretty whimpy!!! and needs to keep reassurring his ego,, pressuring people to worship him promising to listen to their prayers for victory over their enemies and lots of good food, and to some pardise earth everlastingly you name it he can give it to you if you worship him.

Seems like he is so lonely that he needs all of your attention,,, I mean what a loser,,,LOL, he got to threaten people to worship him, come on I can only be so,,,, gulible! that's lame,,I admit I was pretty gulible for many years, I think this not a real god.

I have even read in his "OWN WORD" that he likes to pick on persons way smaller than himself ((((((Bully!!!)))))). Runs around the heavens stomping his feet all macho and war like, like he's stomping grapes but, really its symbolic for people what a sicko!!! Hitler was a saint in comparision, kicking anybody's bum smaller than his, just because they don't please him,,, scaring the living day light out of poor frightened people saying:

"I'm Jehovah of Armies!!!!"

(If that's not a bully what is?)Like he so important and everybody has to worship him or else they are toast.,,,, I don't know about you,,, but sometimes I feel good when a bully gets a taste of his own medicine. Now I don't like to see anyone suffer,, but,,, I know that is the only way he will learn is that he gets a good taste of how it feels to be bullied(LOL).

A good kick square in the bum oughta do it(LOL).

I mean even if he is the "true god" like he says he is, he can show us how really humbles he is by deliberatly under going a through ass kicking by Thor.

Then we can all see how humble this god really is,, let that be the test,,,and then if he's humble then maybe we should give him a pat on the back, or bow to him if that's what he wants so bad, or give him a trophy or a metal to pin on his hairy(white as clean wool) chest(LOL).

And like Jesus said "love your neighbor as yourself",,,
    now maybe there are some around here who feel that,,,,, that applies to everbody except "jeho-bubba", but if we are suppose to imitate "jeho-bubba and love our nieghbors just "like he loves them" well I just don't know,, after all,, he kills them when they don't give him enough attention well I mean this Jeho-bubba got to be pretty attention starved to kill for it...., I, I, just don't know if that really is a good idea do you? No wonder so many people feel it is alright to kill people if they don't beleive in your god, jeho-bubba, they are just created in his image after all and he set such a bad example that's what his follows do at least the real zealous ones.

Do you think he would get his backside kicked to an inch of his life by the likes of Thor the Mighty God of Thunder????

Or what about some of these anglo gods, I bet they put a hurten on this
    Jeho-Bubba-Dubba-Do???

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I would like to make an appology to all the sincere God(jehovah) fearing persons who felt this thread utterly disrespectful of the deity.

I meant no malice towards anyone,,, really and truley,,, I do have a rather warped sense of humour and at times it gets the best of me, I was really LMAO writting these post, and the laughter was theraputic,,, although when I when to sleep last nite the old residual mind control gave me a little fright with the thought,,, what if jehovah is really mad at you and exacts vengence for your taunting him? But alas it was over in about 15 minutes and I was off to sleep, and low and behold I woke up and am a live to live another day, maybe this imaginarry god will smite me some day with death, but we all die some day till then please except my appologies.

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

Frankie,

You are not the first to see YHWH as an unstable and violent adolesant male. He was as violent, fearful and merciless as the band of nomadic thugs that created him. If there is a god, it is my belief, this is not the one.

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

Oh and as far as your question. I think even Eris could kick his butt. She rocks.

http://www.pantheon.org/areas/mythology/europe/greek/articles.html?/articles/e/eris.html

• onacruse
    onacruse

frankie, I hear ya!

I still believe in god, in the sense of a Prime Cause; but the Yahweh of the Bible? No. Among many other things, the book The Historical Approach to the Bible (Howard Teeple) opened my eyes to a much broader and, imo, more intelligent, perspective on the "Scriptures."

Funny thing, though: It's been rather like the walls of Jericho--once the edifices of my life-long belief system began to fall, they crumbled to dust. Perhaps, as time goes along, I'll find a few things that I want to salvage from the wreckage, but so far...nada.

And to my almost daily surprise: I feel pretty darn good about it all.

• gumby
    gumby

Just remember.......either Jesus IS his dad.....or he is his dads son. One thing for sure ..... they are close to the same person in thought and action according to Jesus own words. Can you imagine Jesus using a flamethrower on a crowd just like his dad did to Korah.......and MANY others?

Could you see Jesus telling an army of men to go through a nearby town and kill every single child and woman with a sword or by fire, then steal all their shit and keep it for the temple?

If Jehovahs a wimpy mean god.......then where does that leave his son?

Now you ask.....what the hecks this got to do with the thread? I don't know myself.....my brain just went there

Gumby

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

This is a revision of the revision of the first post:

I mean they are both imaginary, so do you think this jehovah god, who is so jealous, so pouty, so insecure,, that he needs our worship to be made whole,, what did he do for the first part of eternity before he created anything, when he was without subjects to boss around. Sure seems like he's pretty whimpy!!! and needs to keep reassurring his ego,, pressuring people to worship him promising to listen to their prayers for victory over their enemies and lots of good food, and to some pardise earth everlastingly you name it he can give it to you if you worship him.

Seems like he is so lonely that he needs all of your attention,,, I mean what a loser,,,LOL, he got to threaten people to worship him, come on I can only be so,,,, gulible! that's lame,,I admit I was pretty gulible for many years, I think this not a real god.

I have even read in his "OWN WORD" that he likes to pick on persons way smaller than himself ((((((Bully!!!)))))). Runs around the heavens stomping his feet all macho and war like, like he's stomping grapes but, really its symbolic for people!!!!,, what a sicko!!!,, Hitler was a saint in,, comparision,,, kicking anybody's bum smaller than his, just because they don't please him,,, scaring the living day light out of poor frightened people yelling:

(If that's not a bully what is?)
    Like he so important and everybody has to worship him or else they are toast.,,,, I don't know about you,,, but sometimes I feel good when a bully gets a taste of his own medicine. Now I don't like to see anyone suffer,, but,,, all I know that, has got to be the only way he will learn is that he gets a good taste of how it feels to be bullied,(oh did I mention I think he is stubborn too), his "word" says "he never changes" so he's not very reasonable is he?(LOL) don't exspect a open mind when trying to explain things to him his mind is made up from the begining of time.

A good kick square in the bum oughta do it(LOL).Can you picture it in your mind?

I mean even if he is the "true god" like he says he is, he can prove it, by showing us how really humbles he is by deliberatly under going a through ass kicking by Thor.Lets see if he is a great as he claims he is, let him step up to the plate,, and,,, get his ass in position,,, that's right bend over,,, a little more,,, OK Thor have at it!!!

Then we can all see how humble this god really is,, let that be the test,,,and let the test begin,,,,then if he's humble then maybe we should give him a pat on the back, or bow to him if that's what he wants so bad, or give him a trophy or a metal to pin on his hairy(white as clean wool) chest(LOL).He is cuddly I admit like a teddy bear.

And like Jesus said "love your neighbor as yourself",,,now maybe there are some around here who feel that,,,,, that applies to everbody except "jeho-bubba", but if we are suppose to imitate "jeho-bubba" and love our nieghbors just "like he loves them" well I just don't know???,, after all,, he kills them when they don't give him enough attention,, well I mean,,, this Jeho-bubba got to be pretty attention starved to kill for it...., I, I, just don't know if that really is a good idea do you? No wonder so many people feel it is alright to kill people if they don't beleive in your god, jeho-bubba, they are just created in his image after all and he set such a bad example that's what his follower do,, atleast ,,the real zealous ones. oh may jehovah be blessed!!

Do you think he would get his backside kicked to an inch of his life by the likes of Thor the Mighty God of Thunder????It's all in your head,, come on you can picture it,,, but don't be afraid to laugh,,, or crack a little smile.

Or what about some of these anglo gods, I bet they put a hurten on this
    Jeho-Bubba-Dubba-Do???(Formerly JHWH tetragramma-oh-whatever now JBDD)

• Valis
    Valis

Hrmm...you know Thor would have all the other gods/goddesses on his side...stupid Jehovah...never letting the other gods play in the diety games...prolly have Cthulu do a drive by on his punk a$$ too...bribe all the angels w/an earth chick or two, I mean everyone knows how easy they are right? He would be so whacked..*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit