New Watchtower Propaganda and hate speech destroying families (Feb 2016 WT)

by Daniel1555 105 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Not surprising Beth Sarim

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

@ Beth Sarim - I have heard similar things, and i think you are right. The CRAZY thing, however though, is that those actions just further undermine the WTS as an org. They are pushing MORE and MORE out the door, and making MORE and MORE question the unloving actions.

The ones they push out, will NO longer give them money, and the ones "in", that are questioning, are at a minimum, tightening their purses.

This cult, is almost idiotic. They are complaining that they do NOT have enough qualified people, as they kick these people out the door. They are clearly having money problems, as they thro pottential "givers", out the door.

I stand behind it, and will say it again, THEY ARE IMPLODING, and ARE DESPERATE, and i LOVE it, lol.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I think "Anne" is a composite Anne, just like all their other examples.

Let's call her Sister propag-Anne-da.

Two real words spring to mind undue influence.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

If there are any faders or doubters reading theses posts, all I have to say is;

LOOK OUT!!

I could just be talking out of me ass here, but it just seems like there was, or will be more and more WT studies about loyalty to the Borg and ratting out those who have doubts or petty wrongdoing on the side.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

They would have to know that the sheeples are waking up left , right, and centre.

On the sly, that is, as most are still too afraid to "come out."

Reminds me of that Bible verse.

"The meek shall inherit the earth.....if that's alright with the rest of you."

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Oh yeah I forgot!!

I was going to mention that elders apparently are well trained to ''pull out of ones mind'', so to speak in a way. This is a trick employed to get someone to inadvertently admit what they are thinking. They will have conversations with people to open them up and hear them.

The elders will talk with people and cleverly manipulate people to admit their doubts. Someone may be going through a tough time like missing many meetings and field service. A drop in visit by a couple of elders may occur out of the blue. A casual, leisurely conversation may take place. Then they drop the line, ''Do you believe this is God's organization?''

From that point on the elders can subject you to a judicial committee with any negative response. So, yeah be wary of any visits, that is of 2 or more people. Any negative response could determine your fate. Maybe albeit, for the better.

• bennyk
    bennyk

They more people the WTS forces out, the more the Watchtower creates a support group for those who wish to leave.

• sir82
    sir82

So, yeah be wary of any visits, that is of 2 or more people.

Also beware of phone calls. They might have a second witness listening on an extension, or he might be present while using a speakerphone.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Beth Sarim I agree with much that you said but I just don't think most elders are smart enough to really try to trick many people into speaking their true feelings. Rather I think they befriend people and seem sincere but if that person actually trusts the elder as a friend and reveals something negative - Wham! They're out!

I really don't remember an article being so blatant and actually providing the wording for the witness to say. My wife is very uncomfortable with shunning when it is discussed in relation to other religions but doesn't seem to bat an eye when it comes to the witnesses.

• TheListener
    TheListener

I started a new thread but tonight on ABC in America the tv show 20/20 is doing an indepth interview with Leah Remini about her 30 years as a Scientologist. I saw some preview clips and there is talk about shunning and other stuff that might be interesting for a dub to watch.

We tape that show so it will be normal for us to watch it. My wife also watch the HBO Scientology documentary but it didn't seem to phase her...or did it and she's not saying anything? Never know with a dub.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit