New Watchtower Propaganda and hate speech destroying families (Feb 2016 WT)

by Daniel1555 105 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Alive!
    Alive!
    Yes Blondie - and the WT forgets that the law is done, gone.
  • TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

If a need- to-be-disfellowshipped would be really so devian and dangerous for the congregation to deserve to be shunned....why the elders then follow the disfellowed-subject, trace the lost sheep, go behind it, speak with it and invite it to return to the congregation with words like "we really miss you"?

In most cases the disfellowshipped are not harrassers, professional whores and professional malesluts but only week and doubters of some doctrines, inexperienced, to much inobiedient, immature ?.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

In most cases the disfellowshipped are not harrassers, professional whores and professional malesluts but only week and doubters, inexperienced, immature.

The reasons for disfellowshipping are many, and are not limited to unrepentant wrongdoing, as the WT lyingly states.

IE, were you afraid to tell the elders everything the first time you met with them and then went back to tell them more?

You will likely be df'd.

Even if it was not adultery or fornication, only 'uncleanness'.

They are judgemental, unforgiving, petty.

NEVER talk to an elder about anything serious, whether you go the hall regularly or not.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

I wonder, are disfellowshiped or disassociated persons the ONLY people not asked to donate more......? Or will the next letter to elders suggest visiting DF people to give them donation slips..

only joking

this sister should have written to her mother saying her donation was missed....and please post the back payments by return

after all it is wicked to withhold our material things from Jehovah....although why he wants them is anyone's guess

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

professional maleslut

I want to change my username to that!

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Then people wonder why i like to take their teaching books from the trolleys and trash them,getting up to a 1000 now if i can save just one person or family becoming JWs it will be worth it
  • committeechairman
    committeechairman
    Oubilette and Cofty:

Totally understand why you feel this way. Right now I still have room to navigate. I can ignore the DF rules with impunity and I can manipulate JCs I serve on to be sure people are not disfellowshipped. If the organization truly clamps down as I anticipate, then I'll have no choice but to step out.
    If I walk away from JW - I lose EVERYTHING. All family, my children, everything. And I have nothing else. I would have to start life over. So I don't want to take this step until I have absolutely no choice. I understand completely it is cognitive dissonance and believe me, it drives me into deep depression and causes me no end of mental anguish.
    That may not make sense to you guys, but I hope you'll at least understand.
    CC
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ committeechairman...

That's how I see it.

If you absolutely gotta stay in, at least work to undermine the system.

• compound complex
    compound complex
    If I walk away from JW - I lose EVERYTHING. All family, my children, everything. And I have nothing else. I would have to start life over. So I don't want to take this step until I have absolutely no choice. I understand completely it is cognitive dissonance and believe me, it drives me into deep depression and causes me no end of mental anguish.
    committeechairman

Believe me, CC, many of us here are in your shoes and truly do understand . . .
    Hang in there.
    The other CC
  • talesin
    talesin
    Right now I still have room to navigate. I can ignore the DF rules with impunity and I can manipulate JCs I serve on to be sure people are not disfellowshipped. If the organization truly clamps down as I anticipate, then I'll have no choice but to step out.

Committee Chairman - I figured that was your reason for staying in, as well as loss of family, and glad you posted this. I had intended to post a similar comment suggesting this was your motivation. You are not alone in your thinking. I've lost everything myself, and when that day comes for you -- preserve your health, because you will need it. Maybe you should leave now, while you still can take care of yourself, and not too old.
    xx tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit