New Watchtower Propaganda and hate speech destroying families (Feb 2016 WT)

by Daniel1555 105 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WasOnceBlind
    WasOnceBlind
    I've never agreed with this policy and I never followed it. I have had two close childhood friends DF'ed as well as my sister. Always kept talking to them, even at the hall, I would sit with them at conventions, and hang out with them. The elders never told me anything, I think because they knew I wouldn't listen anyways. I wasn't allowed to have privileges because of my immigration status at the time so they couldn't really take anything away from me. Last time my mother asked when I was returning to the org, I told her when they stop practicing shunning. I know that will never happen or droves of people would leave. Half the people in my congregation were there for the social club aspect of it.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    If you are a witness and are scared: YOU CAN GET OUT. The only power they have over you is what you let them have. You CAN get out and be free. Most of us here have done it. We have experienced loss, but have gained our lives. Stop the cycle as soon as possible. Don't let them gain control over your children. They DO destroy families, for their own gain.
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

I just realized (a little slow today) that Ann / Andre

are very similar names.

Might we expect to see more of her...?

I can hear the conversation in the writer's room now:

JW1: Hey, did you look over that WT article I wrote? Do you have any suggestions?

JW2: Yeah, you know where you talk about "Andre" *snickers* who wrote the letter to his shunned father? I think it might be a better idea to make them both women. You know those women seem to have a much harder time dealing with this, being the weaker, more emotional, vessel.

JW1: Great idea! But I've already got the layout all lined up....hmmm...I know! I'll just change "dr" to "n" in the name!

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

WOW, guys, this is GOOD news. Of course, i dont mean the horrible, twisted, unloving, and unchristian, behavior the WTS is promoting here.

What i mean, is that this is truly a sign of their unraveling, and desperation. They are losing it, and have dropped the ball. This is complete and utter desperation on their part, and is based on FEAR.

They KNOW that they are LOSING. The masses ARE getting disgruntled. The MANY that have been shunned, DF's, or DA'd, have been planting seeds, and "reaching" the hearts of many. The internet, is DESTROYING the WTS's illusions, and their lies are being exposed.

In their now desperate propaganda, and hate speech, they are only SHOOTING THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT. Now they are going to make further people decide, if they want to have a relationship with their "evil" family members, OR follow the teachings of out of touch MEN.

Its almost comical, how much the GB are their own worst enemies. Now they are going to make MORE Elders go on "witch hunts", and start DF ing MORE members for their relationships with "out" family members, and then the cycle will continue.

MORE and MORE will be leaving. The GB is squeezing the "life" out of the few that are barely hanging in, and MORE are going to fall out of their tight grip.

The WTS is a group of HATE, and they are now imploding, and at a RAPID pace, more than EVER before in the past.

We are the WITNESSES to JEHOVAH, finally cleansing the WTS and "unseating" them. These are exciting times, my friends, it is the beginnings of the END of this HATEFUL CULT.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It would be dismissive to think the GB heads not know there's a whole slew of information about the JWS organization that is derogatory and revealing in facts, the information on the Net is taking a chunk out cults like the JWS and others.

So the GB heads are pretty much pressured to look out for dissident and any espoused critical apostasy within its ranks.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I suspect many, to possibly half, some very aging mothers are contacting their DF'd grown children secretly. They cannot accept in their heart that their child is 'that' bad, or that someone in the congregation really stumbled them, or that their father was too harsh, etc. I remember hearing some aging mothers admitting that.

There has been a teeter-tottering of that for many. Many struggling in their personal lives on that. For some grandmas, it was the only way for them to get to see their grandchildren. To deny most aging women her children and grandchildren, will leave her a very embittered finale of her life. ( some are hard-nosed, by their nature anyway.)

Since the organization is an aging group, 2/3 of their youth leaving, and since most of the aging, are female who become depressed and bitter they create their own 'doom.'

Grandma Gayle

• Half banana
    Half banana

Dunedain, I agree with what you say; the GB are desperate, their deceptions are unravelling under the spotlight of the information revolution. They are bleeding money and members.

Their response measures are aimed at retaining as many members they can by praising their loyalty to Jehovah. This particular deception is interesting because what they actually mean when they threaten "Stay with Jehovah" is obey us and remain a blind slave under the governing body's total control. "Jehovah" has been promoted insidiously to become a cypher for the GB in the minds of the flock.

• done4good
    done4good

Half banana - "Jehovah" has been promoted insidiously to become a cypher for the GB in the minds of the flock.

And sadly, that is the most effective weapon in their arsenal. Stealthy and insidious enough that the R&F don't notice it.

d4g

• tragical
    tragical
    I just want to say I love this thread! Keep it going guys! It might get the R&F to THINK!
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I've heard too in the last year to year-and-year-and-half, the Borg is having Elders disfellowship quicker and reinstate slower. This is to ratchet up control.

The elders now more than ever are quicker to go on witch hunts to ''sniff out doubters and apostates.'' The elders are more suspicious these days of faders.

Coupled that with the desperate attempts to retain funds, this has to point to desperation in attempt to keep the Borg afloat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit