Date Rape - What is it? WARNING some graphic details

by Lady Lee 89 Replies latest members adult

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    so much goes on in the modern world of sexual relations that there is becoming, IMO, very few steroetypical bahaviors.

See now once we get off of child abuse, depression and all that that implies, Big Tex is revealed for the sham that he really is.

Absolutely I bow to your greater wisdom O beloved District Overbeer. But remember I prefaced what I said with "it's always dangerous to deal with broad generalizations". I was making a very, very broad sterotype. Absolutely there are many women like what you describe. Most even? Don't know about that. I've only had experience with one, so if you say otherwise then I bow out.

Now what I was saying came from listening to women I work with, and have met socially over the past 20 years. It is entirely possible that they were handing me a story. I don't know. I'm not a woman, and my experience in anything other than then friendship level is painfully limited.

Having said that, I still maintain that women, by and large, get more out of the act of love on an emotional basis, than men do. I've never maintained that women don't have the same physical needs as men.

Am I in over my head? Probably. Do I know what I'm talking about? mmmm, probably not. All I know is what I've heard women tell me, and I'm parroting that back like a good little boy.

So now I head off into the beaujolais sunset, feeling oh-so-mellow . . . . .

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

Well, rf, you just couldn't resist....previous apologies notwithstanding I see?

IMO your being pretty childish..really.... what difference does it make if a woman is naked? Is being sans clothes permission? Why? ... she says no, it's no... it's not your place to force yourself on anyone, in any circumstance period... and I think you know that...

You seem to just want to mix it up, again... and as usual, it's gonna backfire on you... if it's lessons in sexuality you need rf, there are better ways to get them... instead of making crass remarks...

Your attitude on the fairer sex is now well documented.. I can tell you, that as a woman, your attitude about women and sex is quite repulsive, and I don't understand why you need to constantly try to justify such a rank position... you want someone to tell you your right? Your not.. Simple...you want someone to fill that requirement for you.. find a deviant....because this is not the norm.... there is no excuse, force is rape... that's all there is to it... Circumstances such as being naked, don't give you the right to force yourself on anyone... If I was naked, and I said no, it would still be no, no matter what you did... and I would be quite prepared to defend myself... If I don't want it, it's not happening...

So, rf, what is it about NO that you don't understand?

Inq

• Scully
    Scully

I guess RF would consider a trip to a nudist colony something along the lines of an all-you-can-eat-buffet, then?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Scully-

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

LOL @ Scully!!!!!

great giggle for the start of my day...

off to work....

Toodles for now

Inq

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I was a little confused by the recent posts in here until I read the other thread.

my post there http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/57915/3.ashx

What does not surprise me is that rf does not learn that his way of thinking crosses the line. Sexual predators rarely believe they are wrong or that there is something wrong with their way of thinking.

It is interesting that in rf's initial comments on sex and women he stated that he will wait for them to agree to meet him knowing that "their pants are coming off". So once he sees them face to face he will get sex whether they change their minds or not. I have to wonder what he would do if HE decided once he saw her that he was not interested. The way he makes it sound he has one agenda - get sex regardless. That is the issue. That he is "intructing" people in how to get sex regardless of a change of mind, lack of interest, whther the "chemistry" disappears, or even protestation and saying "no". Whether rf recognizes it or not he is advocating date rape. His most recent posts are an excellent example of how he doesn't "get it"

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

My gut is right on!!

With that mentality where is the line drawn between raping women and sexually abusing children? Too me it feels very fuzzy. Because of my own personal experience with my ex abusing me and my children. The courts recognized the abuse. He chose not to own his behaviors.

So do some only rape women and not children?

Cause refiner never answered my question on the other thread? To me SILENCE speaks louder than words.

Old Crow

• nilfun
    nilfun

Whoa nelly...

edited because my 2nd post expresses my feelings about this a bit better

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

crow

they are different breeds.

Some men are only attracted to women. Some men are attracted to children. Only a few will go after both with the same degree of interest.

Now that doesn't mean that a pedophile can't respond to an adult. It simple means he prefers, his basic interest lies with children. Their fantasies are different. Studies have shown their physical responses to videos of adults and children differ. Please don't confuse the two.

That being said my father was one of the few that seemed to respond to everyone equally - men women and children. - he didn't care. To him they were all there to satisfy his sexual needs. If it was perverse and degrading even better. But from what I have read he is unusual. Most people have a preference and stick to it

No where has anyone here mentioned children - in any of the 3 threads. The references have always been to women who are considered adults. But I do agree on one thing - the thinking that allows someone to cross a line is the same. When one person believes their rights are greater than another's they will often cross the line if they think they can get away with it. But we have only spoken of an adult line that is crossed

• nilfun
    nilfun
    No where has anyone here mentioned children

Very true.

OCW's raising the specter of child rape seems to hint that at the very least RF's "SILENCE" must mean that he somehow condones child rape. I don't agree with RF's "dating tips" either, but at the same time I don't think it wise to use this date rape issue as a segue to child rape in regards to him (or any other person).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit