Date Rape - What is it? WARNING some graphic details

by Lady Lee 89 Replies latest members adult

• Valis
    Valis

Date Rape by Sublime

Let me tell you about a girl I know
    had a drink about an hour ago.
    Sitting in a corner by herself in a bar in downtown Hell.
    She heard a noise and she looked through the door.
    And saw a man she'd never seen before.
    Light skin light blue eyes a double chin and a plastic smile.
    Well her eyebrow raised as he walked through the door
    And took an empty seat next to her at the bar.
    "My brand new car is parked right outside. How'd ya like to go for a ride?"
    And she said."Wait a minute I have to think."
    He said, "That's fine. May I please buy you a drink"
    One drink turned into 3 or 4 and they left and got into his car
    and they drove away someplace real far.

Now babe the time has come.
    How'd ya like to have a little fun?
    And she said." If we could only please be on our way, I will not run."

That's when things got out of control.
    She didn't want to, he had his way.
    She said, "Let's Go"
    He said, "No Way!"
    Come on babe it's your lucky day.
    Shut your mouth, were gonna do it my way.
    Come on baby don't be afraid,
    if it wasn't for date rape I'd never get laid.

He finished up and he started the car
    He turned around and drove back to the bar.
    He said."Now baby don't be sad, in my opinion you weren't half-bad."
    She picked up a rock.,threw it at the car, hit him in the head, now his got a big scar.
    Come on party people won't you listen to me.
    Date Rape Stylie.

The next day she went to her drawer, looked up her local attorney at law,
    went to the phone and filed the police report and then she took the guy's ass to court.
    Well, the day he stood in front of the judge he screamed, " She lies that little slut!"
    The judge knew that he was full of shit and he gave him 25 years
    And now his heart is filled with tears.

That night in jail it was getting late.
    He was butt-raped by a large inmate, and he screamed.
    But the guards paid no attention to his cries.

That's when things got out of control.
    The moral of the date rape story, it does not pay to be drunk and horny.
    But that's the way it had to be.
    They locked him up and threw away the key.
    Well, I can't take pity on men of his kind,
    even though he now takes it in the behind.

That's the way it had to be.
    They locked him up and threw away the key.
    Well, I can't take pity on men of his kind,
    even though he now takes it in the behind.

DATE RAPE

She didn't want to TAKE IT!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• obiwan
    obiwan
    As for the info on the websites - well if you don't like the laws you could campaign to have them changed. In the meantimes it might be wise to examine your rights carefully to protect yourself. I think it is very important that men be just as informed about these rules of sexual behavior as the women are.

The laws are often subjective and as in many areas, the PC brigade seems to be winning. It seems to come down to if a woman "feels" she's been raped - even after the fact, then she has been. That's dangerous, both for innocent men and for genuine rape victims.

While I do believe rape to be wrong, Funky has a point. Thier have been numerous accounts of "crying wolf". I feel, unfortunately that most (not all) of the time, perception plays a key role in deciding if there is a rape. And that is unfortunate, because most of the time in these perceptions, you may have a woman look at the situation, and a man look at the same situation, each one for the most part in these cases will have very differnt opinions. This makes it even more difficult for women who truely have a rape case, to get people to catch the bastard accused, which I know is not always possible.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

oh my god valis, i've been thinking that every time i open this thread!!!! but i was too chicken to post it in case someone's feelings got hurt

• Maverick
    Maverick

Well, remind me to never piss off Frenchbabyface. That girl will hurt you!

Reading some of the comments about pouting if you don't get your way with the lady, brought one thing to mind...Why would a man want to have sex with someone who didn't want to? How is that fun? Guys, can you really enjoy yourself if she is not into it? To turn this around, This last weekend I reroofed part of my house. The temp. here has been in the high 90's and very humid. I just did not have anything to give. I know my lady friend was disappointed. I would rather not go at it half hearted. It's just not fair to the other person. I want to be at my best. She didn't pout or get stupid with me. And there have been times went I was "on" but she was tired and or distracted with family matters. I did not act like some big baby and pout. I believe the less you think about yourself alone, greater pleasure is your reward! Maverick

• Valis
    Valis

Big T, I wasn't discounting your point of view...you know I value your opionion very much. I know what you are saying about the intimacy of sex and the way women feel about it, I guess I've just been at one end of the scale and you the other...BTW, I was thinking that when our girls get older we could make a day of it and go chastity belt shopping for them...whatcha say? *LOL*

Mav...it sucks when you run out of steam...that's why work is a 4 letter word..eheh..

tink, you know I aint ascared...*LOL* I like the video too..its funny.

Two friends of mine had a naughty evening with this woman in Austin. When word got back to her boyfriend, which my friends didn't know about, she claimed they raped her. She didn't go to the hospital as the confrontation with her boyfriend was days later...she did however go to the cops. Well, they made my friends go to Austin several several times, write out statements, give their whole story, and also told not to leave the state...sheesh...well my friends laid it all out on the line, every naughty detail to the cops, even the fact that she couldn't deny that they used condoms.....and they provided witnesses as to her behavior on that evening and her willingness to do what she did. Like the people in the next room who heard most of what went on... My friends also knew her boyfriend though other friends and when they talked to him he knew exactly what had happened. He sided with my friends and even talked to the cops for them. All of that just to CYA...see, it isn't always cut and dry...she could have ruined my friend's lives just because she wanted to save face...it is truly unfortunate that some people would do that, but the fact remains it does happen.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Lady Lee's :
    Ok I understand ... It's just so sad ... some people stay too long with a victim mind ... I'm just happy for you that you're out of this

and FunkyDerek's point of view : are YOU A LAWYER ???

Maverick:Well, remind me to never piss off Frenchbabyface. That girl will hurt you!

first LOL and don't get me wrong : And this is not a reason to hurt or kill anyway ... why ? you might discover one day that I am very nice ... (what do you know about me by now ?)

And if somebody's trying to hurt me physically in any way, YES I MIGHT KILL - (Lucky have not always be my friend you know) I just hope that I won't get a FunckyDereck as a lawyer against me ... but he seems to be positive and correct on lot of stuff - so I wouldn't be care anyway) and again what do you know about me, the reason why I am like that ? ...don't feel that they're a lot behind this ... again : don't get me wrong MAV

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

No biggie Valis, I was just teasing at you. Last night I was polishing off a nice bottle of beaujolais and feeling very mellow.

But honestly this is a subject in which both sides make a very good point. It's also an area in which I have little experience and so all I know is what others tell me. I do believe that when a woman says no, that means no whenever in the process she says it. But I also recognize that there are times when a woman will abuse the good intentions of the law. I think most people would agree on the definition of rape, but it seems as if it is the circumstances surrounding the act as much as anything that seems to be the problem. Did she say no? If so, when? How much responsibility does each person have?

It's hard to give an absolute in a situation where the line of moral/right/legal keeps moving one way or the other. Maybe we'd be better off going back to no sex outside of marriage.

My little 3 percent brain is spinning.

• Valis
    Valis
    Maybe we'd be better off going back to no sex outside of marriage.

hey now! boy shut your mouth! *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

Has anyone considered the practical aspects of enforcing a rape law? Has anyone considered how people can abuse rape laws?

I am playing Devil's Advocate here, and I do not mean to offend. Nor am I necessarily expressing my own personal opinion here. Many rape cases are very sick, so if you are sensitive about such things, please stop reading now.

The rape law in Canada is that No means No. Period.

Law enforcement often needs a definitive line drawn in the sand. In Canada, saying "No." draws the line. Without that line drawn, how does one tell when rape has occurred? Before that law, there was a lot of confusion and many rapists were not convicted.

If a woman seems to not want sex, then has sex, is the man a rapist or a persuasive lover? Was the woman wanting sex but her upbring interfering at first? Or did she not want sex and was forced into it? When the "No means No" law draws a line. If she says No and has sex, the man is a rapist. Without the No, there may be some wiggle room. And that wiggle room means a rapist can get away with it.

So guys, if a lady says No even once, give up on the idea of sex. It isn't worth the jail time. And if the woman is more than a one night stand for you, by not having sex, you have a better chance at a good relationship with her.

What about cases where a woman sleeps with a man, and then changes her mind about it the next morning? She cries rape, when it wasn't. There have been a few cases of this in Canada, especially when the woman has a boyfriend or husband.

The laws considering sex to be rape when a woman is drunk are both good and subject to abuse. I will cite two cases as examples.

One is where a man purposely gets a woman drunk to have sex with her that he is unlikely to get when she is sober. In the case I am thinking about, this was rape.

Another is a case where a woman and her brother-in-law both got drunk at a party and had sex. Note that they both got drunk independently. The next morning, she claimed she was raped. I wonder if he could make the same claim. Also, she stated that she would never sleep with him when she was sober, as he was a scuz-ball. The cops had to decide if this was a case of her being ashamed of her sex partner and yelling rape so that her family would not ostracize her.

In Canada, we have a defense called the Drunk Defense. The secret to the drunk defense is not to get just drunk, but get very, very drunk. So drunk that you have no idea what you are doing. This defense also works if you are high enough on drugs. Once you are so drunk or so high, you can rape, beat, and even kill someone and get off because you had no idea of what you were doing. I think this law is stupid, as it removes personal responsibility.

Still playing Devil's Advocate, I will talk about women playing mindgames with a man. This can scar him as much as a rape does. As a side note, I noticed that in another thread, a very popular poster here was incensed at RF for his views on sex. Yet she will purposely rape a man mentally; the long term effects are the same. I find her views to be totally hypocritical as she is as much a predator as any rapist. I have tried to stop her from preying on others on this forum.

And yeah, RF's words were shocking. I am not easily shocked.

Here is a mindgame using the No means No law. Bring a man to orgasm, and just as he is about to orgasm, tell him you now say No to sex. Timed right, he will orgasm, as there is a small period of time where he can't stop the orgasm. (This time is very short.) Then she can tell him that he is a rapist, as he should have stopped when she said No. Done right to a caring guy, this will scar him for life, which is the goal of her mindgame.

For the record, please understand that in most cases, a man can stop. Women, many men will tell you that they can't stop, but that is nonsense. It might be difficult to stop, it might be hell to stop, but a man can. There is only a very small time when he can't, and that is during the orgasm itself.

I base this on my own experience. Some of the women I dated have been rape victums, and the complications of that can kick in during sex. I have always been able to stop sex on a moment's notice and give comfort to these women.

Another time was when a woman spent two months doing a mindgame on me. (That is how I know the effects are like rape; I know a few rape victums. It has been a year and I still have the effects strongly.) Her gimmick was to pretend to be MPD/DID and have a child pop out during sex. I always stopped immediately. Turns out, she was never MPD/DID in any way; she was just a woman who got off on hurting people.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Skeptic

That was an excellent post. Thank you for it.

Anonymous sex is full of danger. Sex while under the influence is also full of danger.

Personally I like BT's idea - sex only within marriage (or committed relationships) Might solve a lot of problems

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit