Date Rape - What is it? WARNING some graphic details

by Lady Lee 89 Replies latest members adult

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Sorry to hear that joanna. I've been through it too.

Any man who thinks that no means try harder is *%#**&()

• Scully
    Scully

Thank you {{{{{ Lee }}}}} {{{{{ Joanna }}}}} and {{{{{{ Maverick }}}}}

Love, Scully (has daughters, 'nuff said)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

WHAT!!!! you haven't told them yet

scully get on the ball girl

they need this NOW before things start up

• wednesday
    wednesday

I was raped, and by someone i knew. I was not on a date with him, but still i knew him and therefore did not fear him. Of course the elders accused me of leading him on, wearing short shorts, having a drink, on and on. I can't believe the stuff they asked me and i can't believe i totally bought into it. i lived for years thinking i was a bad person. The man in question raped again. Only then did the elders DF him. Now he is back in and doing well. he is a rapist, and a predator, and going door to door. .

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    Of course the elders accused me of leading him on, wearing short shorts, having a drink, on and on.

This reasoning never fails to amaze me. Short skirts=rape invitation?!?!?!?! Wine=rape invitation?!?!?!?! WHAT!??!?!?

Anyway, I just read the other thread, and as ususal, Lee has presented a helluva lot of great information to counter the horsepucky on the other thread.

ash

• little witch
    little witch

Thank You, Lee,

You are always the voice of reason,

You are so wise.

I love ya honey, and thanks for the post!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Ok I have a few things to say

Too many of us have been sexually assaulted. To sit here and read how someone coerces a person into a sexual encounter disgusts me. I know I am not alone.

But as disgusting as it was to read we need to learn something from it.

Most people who have been sexually assaulted blame themselves. I shouldn't have been there. I shouldn't have worn xxx. I should have left. I should have xxx. We can make up hundreds of things we should or should not have done.

All those should haves do one thing - they blame us the victim of manipulation, coersion, force, fear and whatever else.

Reading the thoughts of one of these perpetrators is important. We need to know how they think. How little they respect others. Once we can see how premeditated their actions are, how contrived, how malicious and selfish their thinking is then we can begin to see that they are responsible.

We trusted them. We were betrayed. And we are not responsible for what goes on in another person's deluded thoughts. We may be wrong in trusting but that does not make us responsible for a date rape

He sat there and told us what he thinks is his right and what he thinks are our rights. He gets what he wants regardless of whether we change our mind or say no or want to leave. He thinks NO is just a polite way to say Please. This is stinking thinking and it stinks to high heaven.

Listen to it carefully because sadly he is not alone in this kind of thinking.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Lee:

Once we can see how premeditated their actions are, how contrived, how malicious and selfish their thinking is then we can begin to see that they are responsible.

It's very hard for people who by nature are trusting and honest (by far the majority of us), to think of others as untrustworthy and dishonest.

I can't agree more with everything you've said in this thread. Thank you for voicing it so directly.

Craig

• Maverick
    Maverick

This is a tough subject for us men/fathers. My daughter is 19 and I don't pry into her personal life. I figure that I've done what I can and she knows that I'll support her and back her up if she needs. I don't want to know about her sex life and I try to be discreet about my own. But I have read about parents who did not see the signs, or ignored them, when something bad, like the things discussed here, happen. About two weeks ago my daughter came in about three in the morning, I heard her reset the alarm. Then I heard her running her shower. This seemed out of charater. As hard as is was to broach, I asked her in the morning if everything was all right? And I told her why I asked. One of the first things a woman will do after an assault is take a long shower because they feel so dirty! She smiled at me and told me she was fine, she had gone with friends to the pier and someone was fishing and cleaned the fish near them and she smelled from it. But I could tell she appreciated that I asked. I would rather look stupid asking than learn, ten years later, that I should have! Maverick

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well I quiet tired about reading and writing in English

Don’t get me wrong … Was it me, you were talking about ? I didn’t answer again in this tread Cause I didn’t want to get into explanations cause I’m talking too much … and SEX and RAPE stuff … just bother me at the end … I didn’t read all the posts … so this is what I have to say about that ! If you were talking about my story.

I’ AM a 36 WOMAN … In my experience about rapes I’ve been very lucky (…but yes you never know)

To me it doesn’t change a damn thing (at my age though, I’m supposed to be strong enough, and believe me I AM) if you’re going to his our your house on the first date or the 2d or the 14 th , 2 years later or whatever … (more you have confidence about him more you’re vulnerable) Rapists can be very patient most of the time as I know “and” heard they are so “called friends 10 years later a good friend can still rape you !!! He is just waiting for the good moment, they are predators it comes when they are hungry – a lot – once a year – once a decade … in knowing this, it means that you are just lucky or not ! So you always have to stay AWAKE – and of course if it happen it’s NEVER YOUR FAULT … NEVER !!! If he his a stranger or a new relative you are just unlucky that you felt on him !!!

About my little story … this guy have been abusive of course … but he wouldn’t have tried anything else, that’s probably why he said what he said (that was his way to say take it or leave it !!!) … and I guess in the way I’ve looked at him he knew that If he had try anything to catch me in any way again I would have blow his bowls or whatever I could !!! I didn’t give him a damn second to try anything anyway.

Don’t get me wrong (YOUNG GIRLS) that’s why I pointing the fact that I am 36 years old ! Besides, with my experience in my young age I became a fury, everything become a weapon in my hand NOW !!! I don’t care where and how I strike !!! WHY should I care ?

If you’re not a fury YET !!!Don’t stay alone with a guy ! NEVER … but to be honest it’s pretty hard to avoid in your young and all life … your own husband can be your rapist! Take self defence trainings courses !!!!!!!!!

I went on two times myself, IT’S FUNNY (should have take more lessons but did have time enough) they will TELL YOU HOW VULNERABLE a MAN / HUMAN CAN BE : BUT PLEASE GO lots OF FUN :

And more you are scared, more they feel confident to rape you !!! GET A WILD WAY OF LOOK AT HIM act LIKE AN ANIMAL /.cause A RAPIST IS AN ANIMAL ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit