Date Rape - What is it? WARNING some graphic details

by Lady Lee 89 Replies latest members adult

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Valis what am I to do with you. For some really odd reason I thought you were a guy up until last week. For the life of me I cannot understand why.

Thanks for your comments. We might not agree but hey that is cool

<<<< now scurries off to hide my denseness>>>>

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Francois :

... Understand the female willingly, even eagerly undertook and began the sex act, this is no date rape we're talking about here.

Well Frank Isn’t it the tittle of the topic ? … "Date Rape - What is it? WARNING" (did I miss the point somewhere?)

François :
    Females, who have never been in such a position
    , cannot possibly know what an impossibility they're asking. Better they not even start than to ask for such a thing …
    because ...

As far as I understood your question : I would answer to you with a question on this base

Woman and man can have sex for lots of reasons (love or just for sex … or wathever this is ok), I see what you mean and this is the excuse lots of guy's are using with yound girls after they said something like : just want to kiss you I promess, then just want to touch you I promess, then ... Well (I guess that you can picture it) NOW

If YOU are with a woman (about to do the thing) and that suddenly YOU feel repulsed (I mean it could be for lots of reasons … she don’t even know about why you are repulsed or not ready) what if she’s still badgering you to have sex right now ? Won’t you feel more repulsed ? How can you deal with this ...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Corinne I think Francois has a point. At least here in North America there is a strong belief that even if two people decide to have sex and are both very willing, there might be times when a woman asks the man to stop. Francois's point seems to be at what point do we call it date rape if he doesn't listen and refuses to stop. I think it is a very valid point.

Some women will go so far and stop. Some women will have sex and later say it was rape. People need to be clear. But sadly many people are not clear or play games.

Rape is a terrible thing. But if a man thinks everything is OK and later she says rape then that isn't fair. Both people need to be honest, not play games and know what they are doing.

When I took my first college course on Human Sexuality the prof made the point that people have sex a lot more than they talk about having sex. We don't have the communication skills needed to talk about it. Many times people don't think to talk about it until after they do it. This is so backwards.

It is good that we can talk here and then go to talk to our partner about what this whole thing of sex is and what we want

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

sorry I was answering to François, your message appeared when I sent it

thanks for the answer Lady Lee : live his quiet hard ... is your mother still alive ? where does she live now ? (we might continu this on this board PM if you don't mind ... or rather like this way )

and thanks for your understanding ... and your own effort to write in french sometime, I really do appreciate...

Corinne

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

corinne I am in chat

• Valis
    Valis

Lady Lee....I can only relate to my own experience. And do you not think I am a guy? I have two lovely girls both blue eyed and blonde. I have no illusions as to the real world of sexual activity among the sexes, young or old, but I have the same fears as you do and as evinced in all your postings the issue is both complicated and also disheartening. As a parent all one can do is help them take sexuality in stages and hope they have the common sense to respect themselves. It still doesn't mean I wouldn't take off right now and go kick some little bastard's ass...and by the time I got there I would be extra pissed...*LOL*....

On the other side of it...so much goes on in the modern world of sexual relations that there is becoming, IMO, very few steroetypical bahaviors. Sexual dynamics are changing so fast and definitely faster among the 20's and even teens, that it is hard to classify what people do and when they do it. The only exceptions are IMO, sex with the underage and forcing sex on someone.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Francois
    Francois

I have experienced each of the nightmare situations you describe. There was a 9-year old little girl in the system who had a crush on me. On several occasions, she would come out at exactly the wrong time. Nothing to do but to stop and get out a bowl of peach ice cream I kept on hand for just such occasions. There were little males in there too. And sometimes foolin' around would produce intrusive recall.

Still I say that it is impossible to stop on request during orgasm. Luckily, that doesn't last very long in any male.

Francois

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OK Valis now I am totally confused - so you are a male? I could blame it on drugs if I was using any but I'm not - maybe too much blonde dye in my hair

Francois yup good thing it doesn't last long.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Ah ? ... that was not what I understood ... Ooops !

well honesty ... Hum ! ... Ya you never know, Man even can't ask a woman to sign a paper because, she might say he forced me to sign it ... "maybe a lie detector" could help ? I don't know -

got a friend long time ago who went 2 years in jail because of that (and the girl was not reliable lots of people knew about that, no evidence either ... but never knew much about ) and he was just claiming that he didn't raped her ...

did he say the truth ? I don't know myself ... I couldn't take any position ... you know some guy's maybe just thinking that because a girl have sex with lots of guys she just can't say no ... I wasn't a witness, there wasn't any ... I still don't understand how and why they found him guilty ... But as I heard from a other friend he did his 2 years in jail ... never heard about him since then

If he was right it's sad because that maybe fucked up his entire life

I would say to male that well even a little no means no ... that even a s... have the right to say no ... by the way don't have sex with them ... I don't know make your choices ... (SOMEWHERE LOVE HAVE IS IMPORTANCE IN THIS MATTER) Playing can lead on terrible ways ...

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* How many people can say that Lady Lee pulled their chain?*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit