What does your user name mean????

by karter 118 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Bah

• The Fence
    The Fence

I joined the forum quite hastily upon discovering it. I was working overnight in a call centre & we had unfettered internet access. Not much to do between the hours of 23:00 & 07:00 'cept for surfage. Whilst I was signing up 2 co-workers were discussing something & one told the other "you gotta get off the fence dude". I threw The Fence into the username field without much thought (actually NO thought lol). So I guess it doesn't mean anything.

Goiing forward perhaps you can think of me as potentially "helpfull" in aiding in the "disposal" of certain "goods" you may wish to part from? I dunno. Too late to change it now. Ima keep it.

Ziddina your comment regarding Baroque costuming nightmares made me literally LOL. My theatre experience will confirm that you are correct. Pretty tricky things those old outfits indeed.

• chaveiromeninodorio
    chaveiromeninodorio

mine is: chaveiro= locksmith/ menino= boy/ do = from/ rio = Rio de Janeiro....Brazillllllllllllllllllolololol

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I chose mines because of the many facets of hyprocrisy in the Borg, Shirley W was a family friend for years, have nothing against her at all, but getting back to the hypocrisy part, she and her roommate joined my then Cong when I was in Elementary School, I'll be 54 in December and they're still roommates if ya know what I'm saying, it's very easy to tell who's the man and woman in their "roommate relationship". There have been rumblings behind their backs with the excuse of "well, in due time Jah will clean up the organization" giving them a pass or something.

• tec
    tec

Just my initials... they go together alright for a username.

I like reading everyone's reasons.

Pam'sgirl... I agree with Zid. Don't beat yourself up. We all make mistakes. You learn, you do better, you move on. I know you loved your mom.

Peace,

Tammy

• mind blown
    mind blown

Being out of WTS for a zillion years, but remembering and living the "hard line stance against the UN", in turn discovering now the GB dipping thier toes with the UN in "any manner" ...completely blew my mind....then come to find other issues as shelding pedophiles, new blood stance, BG acting as mini gods..etc...etc...etc..

I don't have an issue with JW's in general... ..I don't believe they are blood guilty......they believe what they are told.....(lied to)......the shit rolls down....

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

You guys already stole all the good names, what else was there to find?

• donny
    donny

Mine is yours truly.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Like NUGGET, my name is also after a breakfast cereal. But more specifically, a novel by Kurt Vonnegut, a person who I highly esteem.

'Breakfast of Champions' was a book I picked up in my middle school library when I was what? 13 or so years old? Funny thing is, I was in the middle school library SITTING OUT A BIRTHDAY PARTY!!

All these years later, when the Watchtower scales fell from my eyes, I wondered, What will I do? What will be my new framework in life?

I have to stop.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

A ficticious mischevious character from a children's novel...Country of novel origin gives me away..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit