What does your user name mean????

by karter 118 Replies latest jw friends

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Discreetslave - As a JW I did my best to do all that was asked of me and my awakening coincided with me realizing the heavenly hope is not to be exclusive for those who believe in Christianity.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Although he only posted once, "Ace" was taken. (seriously)

I was "on the way out" when I joined and am similar to Cantleave in that it fit better then. Also like Cantleave, I am "on my way out" of this forum, but it is just taking muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch longer than planned. I never really planned to stay.

• paulnotsaul
  • Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

Mine is one of my favorite Radiohead songs. I was also in a "Nice Dream," but realized it was an illusion.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Skeeter is a Southern term of endearment for the blood sucking insect that proves that Jehovah God provided for blood transfusions. The "1" is because of the President's airplane "Airforce 1". I was watching George Bush get off his plane when I was making my name. So, Skeeter1 was born.

• paulnotsaul
    paulnotsaul

The former me (JW) like Saul the JeW was a persecutor of Christians. Or in my case, Christendom. Like Saul, I took every opportunity to school or shut down any so-called 'Christians'. It wasn't till on my spiritual journey, like Paul now the Christian, I realized the transformation that took place in my life. I was now a part of what I formally hated. Hence the username: paulnotsaul peaceALL

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Mine describes my position between my wife and my son when I first joind the forum. Man on the outside would be a better description now

And Nugget, I always thouhgt of you as gold.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

EXWHYZEE is as easy as ABCas simple as Doe Ray Me.

By the way, have you googled your user name on this forum lately?

• mamamo
    mamamo

First two letters of my three names (maiden) Mary Margaret is my given name. Just seems to work for me. Yeah, JW who sounds like she has a Catholic name and I was born in.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Guess :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit