What does your user name mean????

by karter 118 Replies latest jw friends

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I thought of mine because of this movie Dazed and Confused, very funny."That's what I love about these highschool girls man. I get older.... They stay the same age." lol

I felt dazed when I was learning TTATT but then one day it was clear and I was no longer confused with what I had to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wf-mRo7C2I

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

My screen name has often caused many interesting comments to arise from active JWs, who generally think that my name is derived from the red horse signifying war in the book of Revelation. Alas, t'is nothing so romantic. I have three horses, one of which is a red chestnut Peruvian gelding. He is the Red Horse, and since I am a woman, the last part of my name is self-explanatory.

• james_woods
    james_woods

It is a good honest name, RedHorseWoman.

• a watcher
    a watcher

Since I love the Bible, I got my name from there, in an interesting scripture I found in Daniel 4:13.

"I continued beholding in the visions of my head upon my bed, and, look! A WATCHER, even a holy one, coming down from the heavens themselves."

I suspect that heavenly creatures spend a great deal of time watching what is happening on Earth. (kind of like how we watch ants)

• james_woods
    james_woods

The last time I watched ants, they tried to crawl up over my shoes.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

It means that I am the son of a man born with the surname Vanderhoven.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Hortensia, no meaning at all. I think it's funny, use it on lots of sites.

• prologos
    prologos

prologos. for the word, logic rooted in words. lets talk and not just about words. even "for the LOGOS".

• RoosterMcDooster
    RoosterMcDooster

It rhymes with my real one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit