What does your user name mean????

by karter 118 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch

My username when I played a lot of games online, such as Ghost Recon, Medal of Honor, Battlefield2 etc.

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL Zid

mine is self explanatory...I think?

• Desert Rat
    Desert Rat

Mine is actually a club name... Once a month we would get together and take our 4 x 4's out on the desert and conquer (or make) a trail up a mountain. Since I moved across the state- I guess the name no longer fits now.

• Reality79
    Reality79

Reality because I no longer believe in the fake la la land teachings of the watchtower. '79 because that's the year I was born.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

While trying to think of a user name that meant something, I glanced at my red painted toe nails, so, having a moment of brain block, I just went with it. Stupid, I know.

CJ

• still thinking
    still thinking

funny thing paintedtoenail...I always pictured RED when I saw your name...LOL

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Mine I picked for 2 reasons.
    1st, because Crisis of Conscience seemed like a great book to read upon my waking up. (And when I finally read it, it was!)
    And 2nd, because upon waking up, I was having a literal crisis of conscience as to the JW's claiming to have the truth (that's what I'd been taught for years), and realizing they didn't. The crisis involved what decisions to make and steps to take next.

CoC

• fortis et liber
    fortis et liber

Strong & Free

• Dudu
    Dudu

mine means beautiful girl in turkish .... dudu :) worldly boyfriend call me like that by the way lol

• d
    d

d is the first letter of my real name. But always wanted to use Huxley as an alias in tribute to Aldous Huxley.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit