What does your user name mean????

by karter 118 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

I believe mine means 'Mother of God'.

Top that if you can!!

• watersprout
    watersprout

Ummmm mine was just a name that made me giggle.... I mean how random is ''watersprout''?? The user name, not me lol

Peace

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I play music, guitar, bass, drums, keyboards.

Jaguarbass is the name of a Fender bass guitar. Fender is the name of a company that makes guitars and ampliphiers.

• Iconoclast
    Iconoclast

An iconoclast is someone who performs iconoclasm — destruction of religious symbols, or, by extension, established dogma or conventions.

• designs
    designs

Its an ancient Druid.Masonic.KnightsTemplar.Gnostic secret code....

• fedup
    fedup

I thought I would never quit the truth. Sure enough, I found out the truth about it and got fedup of all the bullshit.

• hotspur
    hotspur

wiki has this to say - Sir Henry Percy, also called Harry HotspurKG (20 May 1364/1366 – 21 July 1403)

Nothing to do with Football (soccer) but because of his rebellious nature/connections felt it fitted. There was a comic in Britain which I used to read when I was a kid "The Hotspur"

Don't like the way he died though :-(

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Mine is self explanatory.

SIAM

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

I used to like watching a UK police series, "The Bill" ... back in the old days when it was good, before they turned it into a soapie. One of the characters was a guy called Inspector Andrew Monroe. The young coppers used to call him Mr Monroe. When I had to come up with a user name, for some reason that popped into my head.

Mr Monroe image

• nugget
    nugget

mine was the breakfast cereal my kids were eating when I was looking for a user name. It just felt like the right one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit