What does your user name mean????

by karter 118 Replies latest jw friends

• man oh man
    man oh man

This is what i say every time the borg goes beyond the things written!

• dm6
    dm6

mine is the name of the most popular map in Quakelive.com

qzdm6

• sizemik
    sizemik

I just made it up . . .

a phonetic of seismic . . . I found JWN a couple of weeks after a 7.1 mag quake under this city . . . more than a year has passed . . . 8000 quakes later . . . up to over 20 felt per day . . . some quite large . . . I'm finding it hard to shake.

• vivalavida
    vivalavida

viva la vida - live the life.. is the tenet I am following now, not some future maybe unattainable life, but the one I have right now. And, given that I am of latin origin and spanish is my first language, I picked a username in spanish

Vivalavida

• cedars
    cedars

My first post on the forum was related to the 1929 Cedar Point Ohio convention, which was re-enacted in the latest DVDs from the Society - but with some significant ommissions.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/214208/1/Watchtower-falsification-of-its-history

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I love Coffee, and I drink it black.

Coffee

• Podobear
    Podobear

The first four letters abbreviate my profession... and the second, well.... I'm kinda cuddly

• mouthy
    mouthy

Need you ask. ?????self explantory
    If I would have said Grace. You instantly would have thought UNDESERVED KINDNESS as we were taught

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

nickname of a high school teacher who had a silly crappy beard, and for some reason someone called him Jook and some else added Beard, he went through years of having shouted at him

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I used to have very hot temper at my other username which I do not use anymore, now I am all cool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit