UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Scully
    Scully

katiekitten:

Even assuming the child can talk, can it know the words to describe what has happened? Does it know what has happened and whether it was appropriate or not?

This is very important to emphasize. It wasn't until I was a married woman in my 20s that I recognized an incident that occurred to me when I was about 8 years old. I knew I wasn't comfortable with what happened at the time (frottage) but the molester had distracted me with some other activity that allowed him to stand directly behind me, with my parents, siblings and his entire family enjoying the music we were playing. At that age, I didn't know what an erection was, let alone know what one felt like pressing against my backside. I did not have the language to be able to verbalize what happened. All I knew to do at the time was to stay away from him as much as I possibly could.

Imagine poor Mr Scully, trying to be affectionate with his new bride, only to have me freak out hysterically due to triggering that incident.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Scully, thats really terrible.

I have an idea that children probably dont know whats OK and whats not, because after all if an adults doing it, and an adult in good standing with god (we are brainwashed to understand that much from an early age) then it must be OK, right? Probably the most a kid thinks is that something is a bit creepy, or they dont like the feel of it.

Even given the publicity of this case, what are the odds that a child will read the paper, recognise the man and identify their experience with the ones in the paper. If he has abused recently it might well go undetected.

• Vonbon
    Vonbon

Well at last someone shows some sense. I hope they lock him up and throw away the key. If it was up to me I would put him in a normal wing of the prison, not in isolation where he will be put along with other perverts of his kind. He will be given much the same treatment as he dealt those poor children. I'm afraid I have no sense of mercy for the likes of him, and having gone through much the same as the children he abused I would take great delight in knowing he was suffering the same way.

As for his wife, what has possessed that woman to want to have children to that man? she wouldn't be allowed to keep them anyway. Social services will take them away before she even leaves the hospital. A paedophile should never be allowed to have children, He should be made to have a vasectomy, either that or castrate him. why should he be allowed to have children when he will one day abuse them. Why would his wife want to put her babies through that. It doesn't bear thinking about. Nightmare ahead. Hopefully he will be in jail very soon, before she can concieve his next victim.

• Scully
    Scully
    As for his wife, what has possessed that woman to want to have children to that man

If our suspicions are correct and he was indeed serving at Mill Hill Bethel, she likely thought she'd bagged an excellent catch. What young, starry eyed sheltered JW girl wouldn't want to be married to a Bethelite™ - the cream of the JW crop - that's what we were all told, wasn't it?

• Vonbon
    Vonbon

Scully she might well have thought she'd bagged an excellent catch a year ago maybe, but now she knows the truth about him, why does she still want to stand by him and bear him children? I have no doubts she thought he must have been the best man on the planet, but now she knows he's a monster. I thought my ex husband was a good catch and I thought I was so lucky to have a man like him. How wrong I was. After admitting that he beat me and treated me as if I was his personal slave, wrecking my home everyday, he was given counselling because he said he was sorry, once the elders left I got worse because as he said what do they know? No amount of counselling from the elders or even shrinks is going to stop him from abusing children. If he was a Bethelite he should have known better.

I think his wife needs some counselling, someone needs to bring that woman to her senses before she makes a huge mistake and gets pregnant by that monster.

As I said in an earlier post his next victim, also another child for the care system, there is no way the social services are going to allow a paedophile to have children in his home with him. That poor baby will be taken from the mother before she even leaves the hospital.

Lets hope this Attorney general has the balls to put him away before she gets pregnant. Whatever way you look at it he has commited adultery so she could divorce him and find a good decent man to have children with.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

This guy holds up the youth book with one hand

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If you have already posted this quote, I apologise ....from The Guardian

"The church said yesterday it would support him. But it denied claims by Porter's sister that he would continue to come into contact with children through his religion and visit families. A spokesman said: "He will be carefully supervised."!

Those of us who have sat on committees, thankfully not molestation cases, are wondering what these elders were thinking. If I, or any of my old associates (regular family men) were there - he would never remain within the cong..

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I need the address and phone number of the Attorney General in England who is going to handle this. Can someone over there get me this information?

Skeeter

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

OMG - an ex-bethelite was telling me this evening that he knew Micheal Porter when he was at bethel himself.

The sister Michael Porter got married to has children. He had been in Bethel (about 3 years) before getting married. He was an appointed elder.

BUT GET THIS - THE SISTER HE MARRIED HAS CHILDREN FROM A PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP. Michael Porter got reproved a year after he got married. I am shocked and disgusted.

• Scully
    Scully
    Scully she might well have thought she'd bagged an excellent catch a year ago maybe, but now she knows the truth about him, why does she still want to stand by him and bear him children? I have no doubts she thought he must have been the best man on the planet, but now she knows he's a monster.

Well, we don't know the whole story with her, do we? Maybe she's been told by the elders that to dump him "in his time of need" would Bring Reproach on Jehovah™. Maybe she feels (or has been told) that it's her duty, as a good True Christian™ wife, to make sure she provides the marital Due™, and believes that if she does so he will not lapse and resume molesting children. She may be in such deep denial about what's happening in her life that all she can do is cling to a dream that she had for her marriage.

Who knows what she's thinking? Who knows what he's told her, or what the Elders™ have told her. Being a JW, and being a female, she's got a lot of brainwashing to overcome before she even can understand the enormity of what she's gotten herself into. If the Mormons can convince women that it's ok for their men to marry and have children with multiple wives, some who are just teenagers themselves, you know that the JWs can convince their women to keep quiet and put the organization's agenda ahead of protecting children.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit