UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Using the Watchtower's

own rules, I just don't see how this man can qualify for any "privelleges", let alone be an Elder.

*** w97 1/1 p.29 Let Us Abhor What Is Wicked***

Depending on the law of the land where he lives, the molester may well have to serve a prison term or face other sanctions from the State. The congregation will not protect him from this. Moreover, the man has revealed a serious weakness that henceforth will have to be taken into account.

***w97 1/1 p.29 Let Us Abhor What Is Wicked***

But a dedicated adult Christian who falls into the sin of child sexual abuse reveals an unnatural fleshly weakness. Experience has shown that such an adult may well molest other children. True, not every child molester repeats the sin, but many do. And the congregation cannot read hearts to tell who is and who is not liable to molest children again.

For the protection of our children, a man known to have been a child molester does not qualify for a responsible position in the congregation. Moreover, he cannot be a pioneer or serve in any other special, full-time service.—Compare the principle at Exodus 21:28, 29.

The innocence of a child includes a complete lack of experience. Most children are open, eager to please, and thus vulnerable to abuse by a scheming adult whom they know and trust. Therefore, the congregation has a responsibility before Jehovah to protect its children.

Full article available as a scanned PDF here :

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=9f26b266aa20bed501a5f185c705936b

• jeanne40love
    jeanne40love

Talk about nauseating!

I have to tell you folks, that my brother in law (an elder) told me not to let my daughter visit a certain "brother" and his daughter because the brother had issues. Imagine that....he broke the cirlce of silence although I'm not sure he told anyone else in the congregation......so.....thought you should know that some one had a moment of clarity. He is still an arrogant, *((*() but I appreciate his candor on this one.

• Gill
    Gill

From the point of view of Jehovah's Witnesses in general I would say that you are all making an horrendous fuss about something that will be put right in God's own time!!! Don't you know that scandals such as this are sent to 'test our faith' in Jehovah and his wifely organization!!!

What I have noticed as a trend in the Wacktower of recent months is the themes of 'Forgiveness', 'Overlooking the failiures of humans (especially the Sainted Elders) as Jehovah's has used imperfect humans to his own ends for generations' and the theme I found most disheartening, is 'Do not expect Justice in this system, we all have to wait for the new one.'

That the Watchtower Society really is a Pedophile's Paradise has been completely uncovered with the disturbing tale of Mr Porter!

That few of his victims would give evidence against him is a sad reflection on the mind control of the WTBTS and is sad, sad members.

If this doesn't wake a fair few dubbies up from their mental slumbers then I expect absolutely nothing will!

I have, for a fair time now come to the conclusion that some people deserve the punishment they have, and that therefore Jehovah's Witnesses deserve the punishment of actually being Jehovah's Witnesses! If they are so foolish as to accept the tripe the WTBTS dishes up, then heaven help them!

• PoppyR
    PoppyR
    e-mailed my mum this story about Mr Porter, and do you know what her response was???

"Jehovah will judge him in his own time

Katie, I had virtually this conversation word for word with mine.

She blindly said the news must be wrong if he hadn't been disfellowshipped, and also spouted straight away that if the brothers had known then they are told to contact the 'Legal Desk' straight away. I just looked at her and said that was cold comfort for the abused that some stuffed shirts in bethel had his name on a register.

And also used the line that has been used here, that they pounce on witnesses, they wouldn't have mentioned it if he had been a methodist or whatever.

Blind leading the blind.

Poppy

• Gill
    Gill

Poppy - Could be Total Idiots leading the Totally Idiotic!

If Mr Porter is to NOT be DF'd for his sexual predatory way with children, then NO ONE should EVER be DF'd in the JW Cult ever again!!

How can you compare his sin / Crime to the 'crime' of another JW simply criticising the Baffoons that make up the FDS or the GB?

How can you compare his crime to someone who has accepted a blood transfusion!

The WTBTS damn themselves with their sheer stupid, cult like behaviour!

I smell a RAT and a big Nasty Festering one at that!

I Would absolutely LOVE to know who Mr PORTER could 'dish dirt on' at Bethel or Brooklyn, because he is receiving Special Treatment for his crime!

So who has he been 'doing' amongst the higher ups in the bOrg and they don't want him to spill the beans?

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Gill,

If Mr Porter is to NOT be DF'd for his sexual predatory way with children, then NO ONE should EVER be DF'd in the JW Cult ever again!!

What you say makes sense, and I agree with you there, but I doubt the jws will. I could see them df'ing him because of the bad publicity, but if he's "genuinely repentant", (as all offenders like him are when they get caught), they have no grounds for df'ing him according to their rules, so he may well get away with it.

How can you compare his sin / Crime to the 'crime' of another JW simply criticising the Baffoons that make up the FDS or the GB?

Obviously, there is no comparison in real life, but in the warped reality that is the watchtower society a repentant child molester that still supports their teachings is likely to be seen in a better light than one who disagrees with the org's doctrines, so they'd be more likely to df a dissenter than a sexual pervert - sickeming I know, but true.

How can you compare his crime to someone who has accepted a blood transfusion!

Again, in watchtowerland it's a far worse offence to save one's life by accepting a blood transfusion than to potentially destroy the life of a child by abusing them. It's hard for me to believe that intelligent people can't see how twisted that such a policy is, but I'd be willing to bet that that's how they view it.

The WTBTS damn themselves with their sheer stupid, cult like behaviour!

True, but actions that seem completely sick, twisted and irrational to outsiders can be made to seem completely rational to cult members. That's how cults thrive, by getting their members to accept every rule, no matter how ridiculous, and no matter who it hurts.

I imagine that the watchtower are working on a damage limitation plan right now, which may or may not involve Porter being df'd. Or maybe they are just waiting for the publicity regarding this case to blow over. Whatever, I have no doubt that they will be able to come up with something that will keep most of their brainwashed followers from reading to much into the implications of this case, even if Porter isn't df'd.

Trev

• Gill
    Gill

Trev! ( Love to you and Linda!!)

With Mind Control, I agree that it is virtually possible to cover over and rationalise just about anything......including this travesty of justice!

However, this topic has the capacity to stick in the mind of anyone who hears about.

I suspect that more than a few JWs are utterly wretched and embarrassed at the very fact that they are known by friends, colleagues and family as a member of what is obviously a cult.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I was disfellowshipped (falsely) for drunkedness in the privacy of my home on vodka a legal product

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If i have this right, ...Mr P committed his known crimes in the West country, them moved to Nth London, possibly originally in the Bethel? then was confronted by a past victim, so he confessed . The Court of Law was in the West but his present cong (Mill Hill) dealt with his J/Com.

Now the offences are purportedly in the past he claims full repentance. Despite the warnings of not blindly accepting repentance claims , the JC accept that he is a changed man and let him off with a reproof. "Though your sins be as scarlet......." etc .

Disgusting.. They cannot say that this is a County hick congo that should have known better . Mill Hill is THE congregation of the UK Bethel . It is known as the flagship, with Bethel heavies as the elder men. If they can't get it "right" none of them will.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

This is exactly why I believe we need to bring back community vigilanty groups, so that bastard and others like him get what they deserve when the "justice" system fails miserably. If people like him had a fear that members of the community would drag his ass thru the street and publicly punish him, I bet they would think twice.

I had a recent conversation with a so called professional who tried to inform me that these people are mentally ill and therefore need treatment and help. Umm, if they try to hide what they are doing, which they always do, they are cognitive enough to know its wrong, so, NO PITY FOR WACKOS WHO HURT KIDS. And shame on his wife for supporting the disgusting pedophile!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit