UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• potleg
    potleg

Chances of straightening this guy out...-0%

• core
    core

Then I hear that this bastard has not been disfellowshipped! No doubt he pleaded repentence.

To quote from above - yes the repentance card - amazing how he was repentant AFTER he was exposed and did not just "see the light" with no threat of Police action hanging over him. If he is still an elder then anyone of any moral fibre in Clevedon/Portishead should refuse to attend meetings at which he is welcome - not that they will as doubtless a local needs item has been given to keep them in line.

This case nearly exactly reflects a case which affected my daughters and caused our realisation that WT Land was really Fairy Land and not a Spiritual Paradise - there was a good side - we got out - but the bad side is still with us after many years as our (now older of course) children were permanently traumatised by a man similar to this pervert. I wonder what hois neighbours think of having him in ther midst?

This has brought flooding back all the nightmare memories of our case and the disgraceful handling by imbeciles on a JC who managed to see that a friend of theirs walked free - no DF. Seeing the news has caused deep trauma to our girls again - have the WT learned nothing - we were treated as if we were the problem - not the pervert elder - and guess what - did our friends and family in the truth support us - yes you guessed "wait on Jehovah" "elders are imperfect men" etc etc - they were and are as much use as a chocoltae fireguard -the judge here is a disgrace - he does not live, as we do, with the permanent scarring and emotional trauma people like this elder cause. Seeing him on TV - leaving court with his wife clutching his arm made us all feel sick - is she MAD? The victims count for zilch in WT land - just go away and dont rock the boat - this sickening episode has brought back to the surface all the buried horrors caused by an elder such as this, a trusted person. allowed into this home because of what he was (a respected elder)/stood for - never a day goes by without us bitterly regretting how we let down our children by trusting thee WT to support us and elders in particular. If our children had died it would have been easier for them as they would not be troubled by the dark nightmares of memory - and here this judge lets this man walk the streets - I do not condone violence but if I met him I would not be responsible for my actions as he represents what has damn near destroyed us - something the judge in this case clearly did not comprehend - a factor in the sentence was (as reported) because "he had a living faith" - words fail me - how anyone can read of this and not be sickened I do not know

I am not active in Silentlambs nor do I support their methods nor will I buy any of the CDs re Barbara Andersons material.
    I have seen first hand the loving care of the society - shut up or be disfellowshipped - whilst perverts claim "repentance" - if there is a God he must be hanging his head in shame tonight

• milliejw
    milliejw

I am fast losing my faith over this.

It is bad enough that they guy admitted he had done all these acts, usually during baby sitting duties of fellow members' children. (I am British btw) but for the congregation to allow him to STAY AS AN ELDER????????????? What in heavens name is going on? And to the person who said: 'don't you just the British?' I will have you know that most of us are appalled at what has gone on.

No. This is just wrong and a complete disgrace on Jehovahs name. You should have seen him swaggering out of court with his faithful wife by his side. How she can stay with him is beyond me. He made my skin crawl. Sexual assualt on an 18 month old baby and he gets away virtually scott free. I do not believe but worse, I cannot stomach the local Kingdom Hall's covering up for him.

I am totally disgusted and I don't feel I want to be in a religion that sheilds and condones sexually deviant behaviour. I may make a decision to leave. I still love Jeohovah but will not allow myself to be associated with people who support paedophiles.

I think I will just write to the society and if nothing is done, I will leave. I am extremely upset about this.

I will take my chances at Armageddon.

• Vonbon
    Vonbon

A pervert is always a pervert no matter how much" help" they get. He will never be safe around children and the other elders in his congregation and the governing body should removed him as soon as is humanly possible.

As for the judge he is just crazy, He should be sacked by the morning. He has no business being a judge if he cannot put a pervert in jail. How dare he put more children at risk from this perverted man. In this country there is a policy just now to keep minor offenders out of prison, but this man is clearly not a minor criminal he is a very dangerous man, a man who preys on children. He should be put away for a long time.

I really don't understand his wife either how can she stand by this man? It begs the question did she know what he was doing? He was after all abusing those poor children for 14 years. How could she not know? They say a wife knows when her husband is cheating on her, so how could she not know that he was up to no good? I just don't understand how she could stand by him. Even if she thought Jehovah would judge her badly for leaving him, she most definatley should. It makes my skin crawl to think that she would be in the same house as him never mind the same bed. She is as sick as him.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I am fast losing my faith over this.

It is bad enough that they guy admitted he had done all these acts, usually during baby sitting duties of fellow members' children. (I am British btw) but for the congregation to allow him to STAY AS AN ELDER????????????? What in heavens name is going on? And to the person who said: 'don't you just the British?' I will have you know that most of us are appalled at what has gone on.

No. This is just wrong and a complete disgrace on Jehovahs name. You should have seen him swaggering out of court with his faithful wife by his side. How she can stay with him is beyond me. He made my skin crawl. Sexual assualt on an 18 month old baby and he gets away virtually scott free. I do not believe but worse, I cannot stomach the local Kingdom Hall's covering up for him.

I am totally disgusted and I don't feel I want to be in a religion that sheilds and condones sexually deviant behaviour. I may make a decision to leave. I still love Jeohovah but will not allow myself to be associated with people who support paedophiles.

I think I will just write to the society and if nothing is done, I will leave. I am extremely upset about this.

I will take my chances at Armageddon.

Milliejw,

This is 1 of MANY cases like this.

The society allows this to continue and hushes it up. In the US we had the society settle 16 sexual abise cases recently.

Welcome to JWD.

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

How many judicial committees did this man sit on?

According to the JWs regime - Elders are appointed by Holy Spirit, no "ifs and buts", this is what they tell the "Rank and File", do we deduce from this that Jehovah was complicit with his actions and therefore satisfied himself, that he should become a spiritual leader (glorious one!!!)

Is the congregation (or congregations) that supported him, also guilty of of being an accomplice?

Any one of the congregation who may be looking at this material should ask themselves this

LEVITICUS 5v1

"Now in case a soul sins in that he has heard public cursing and he is a witness or he has seen it or has come to know of it, if he does not report it then he must answer for his error"

If one is truly a bible student, surely this scripture could have serious overtones if ignored.

KT

• Vonbon
    Vonbon

well said audesapere. I totally agree. when and it is when and not if he reoffends, the judge should be put in prison too. he had the chance to put this pervert away for a long time. he decided against that, so when he abuses the next poor child the judge should go to prison with the pervert. it is against all morals that this man is allowed to walk free to abuse more children.

• milliejw
    milliejw

I know and thank you. I am so angry I have tears in my eyes.

For years I have believed this sort of filthy behaviour to be the preserve of the Catholic Priests. I always thought we were a religion of principle and pride in Jehovahs name and that we would never condone this. Well, my eyes have certainly been opened tonight. I feel sick to my stomach.

I will put it in prayer but I cannot stay if they don't remove this scum from our organisation. To think that the Society is covering this filth up is shocking to me. I just cannot believe it.

I cannot stay. I am sorry. I am not a paedophile apologist.

• Vonbon
    Vonbon

Can anyone give me the address of the headquarters of jws I feel so angry about this that I feel I need to write to Don A Adams himself, and tell him just how disgusting this is.

• stillajwexelder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit