UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

JW daughter - the amount of times I've heard that (much to my own pain) - Dubs are brainwashed into believing that anyone who brings reproach on Jehovah's name is/never was a REAL dub, lol. It's just a 'safety mechanism'/get out clause.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

This is absolutely disgusting. I really hope the Police file an appeal against the sentence, its a pure joke. If I was in a congregation where he was attending and I had kids I would just have to stop attending.

Imagine voluntarily going to a place and choosing to associate with a known predatory paedophile with your kids? Surely peoples gut instincts will kick in over their religious ideals? Forgiveness is OK in theory, but you cant take risks with your own kids.

• iveseenthelight
    iveseenthelight
    Surely peoples gut instincts will kick in over their religious ideals?

You would hope, but unfortunately people in the congs don't think that way.

• Clam
    Clam

When stories like this get high profile media attention I often wonder what feedback people in Field Serviceā„¢get. I also wonder how JWs handle the questions and remarks. Probably in the same way JWDaughter's mum did. Then again hopefully some see it as the straw on the donkey's back. Standing up for paedos surely was never part of spreading "the good news?"

BTW welcome milliejw and Vonbon.

Clam

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I remember being a JW when unfortunate stories hit the media. It was usually some child dying from lack of blood though, I never remember having to defend a paedo.

But I know what I would have said: "well, they werent really a proper Jehovahs Witness, im sure they have been disfellowshipped". Of course the fact that hes an elder shows he WAS a proper JW, and the fact that the JW's havent come out immediately telling the media that he has been D'fed shows that he hasnt.

Its going to be very difficult on the doors. As you say spreading the good news surely doesnt include defending paedos.

• LanDi
    LanDi

I walked into my local refence library today - and I am sickened beyond Belief at what I found on the side in the entrance. For copyright reasons I won't scan it in and add it to this post, but check October 2007 Awake entitled " Keep your Children Safe! " and just inside it says " with so many sexual predators on the prowl , parents want to know how to protect their children. These articles may help" I've had a brief read , it talks about Jesus and Jehovahs protection like a lioness and all that nonsense , thankfully I have not noticed any mention of the love of the brothers as a safe haven and upon closer inspection ( that would really rub salt in the wound ) but interestingly, there is no caution to watch your children in the congregation it simply uses these last days ( 2 Tim) as proof we are living in the end.

Maybe I'm being reactionary ? But I really find this offensive. Is there nowhere lower for these clowns to stoop ?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

• eclipse
    eclipse

The saddest part is that most dubs will say,

''But he doesnt molest anymore. It's been 7 years since he has touched a child.

Jehovah has given him a new personality, and he is repenetant so we should forgive him.''

All of you believing JW's that lurk here, do you think this way?

Jehovah's house is UNCLEAN

If so, you are defending a person who has hurt CHILDREN.

You are harboring a child molester! Molesters DO NOT CHANGE, not even with therapy, they can suppress the urges but the urge will always be there until he can no longer supress them. Then he will act out again and molest another child.

If he is in your hall, YOUR CHILDREN ARE AT RISK.

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Nobody on this earth at the moment can convince me that Jehovah would condone this. I really cannot understand what is going on! When since did JW's become apologists for perverts? We really must be at the time of the end.

Do you still stay faithful to Jehovah even though you left. I feel I will always love Jehovah but the organisation that carries his name is beginning to stink I feel I am among satan worshippers.

Jehovah has said 'Their sins have reached clear up to heaven' in this case, it certainly has.

To Millie and other Witness friends who are realizing for the first time how corrupt the Watchtower is:

Yes, this latest news report (and the response of the Witnesses) is yet more sickening evidence of the unclean nature of the Watchtower. The people who are claiming to be Jehovah's representatives on earth are actually whitewashed tombs! Jehovah hates this and wants their true character to be revealed to the world--and this is what is now happening. The instructions to get out of the unclean thing actually apply to the organization--He wants you to get out of the Witness religion! Remember what Scriptures teach and think about it in terms of what you have now learned about the WT cover-up and support of pedofiles:

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

Do you want to stand before the heavenly judge and say that you supported this unclean organization despite the abundant evidence that they were NOT God's people? That evidence is waiting on the Internet for you to discover it, as it has been hidden by the Watchtower.

There are many who have left the organization but they have not left Jehovah; rather, they have had the scales of spiritual blindness fall from their eyes. They have read the Scriptures for themselves (not the WT twisted NWT) and have found true peace in a personal relationship with Christ, a heavenly hope and a true reconciliation with their loving heavenly Father.

Please let this horrible incident in Britain be the start of your journey to true freedom in Christ.

I know these are strong words, but strong words are needed at a time like this.

• core
    core

The UK Charities Commission website lists Michael Porter as an elder (Trustee) of the Mill Hill Congregation - not certain it is the same person but probability tells me it could be - notable Bethel heavies in that cong - Ron (if I take the emblems can I be on the GB please?) Drage of the famous accent and hard line - the JC for Porter likely therefore to have had top brass on it - are they blind as well as deaf - apparently so - the repentance card (after exposure by another) saves the day - is this man worth all the aggro they are getting?

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Since he is a registered sex offender isn't there some sort of guideliness on how he should not be around children and a minimum of feet away from where children congregate? I think this would be a problem for the congo he attends.

Can someone shed light on the Brits sex offender laws.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit