UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I wonder what his wife Joanne is thinking now? I know she appeared to support him in court, but she surely must be wondering about a man who prefers sex with 18 month old babies to sex with her.

She may be counting her blessings that she never got pregnant by him.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Rebirth...
    It would not be all that simple for the org to get off the hook on this, even if they were to DF him now. This guy confessed to the elders LAST YEAR about this and he's has been in good standing EVER SINCE.

Now all of a sudden this hits the news and he's DF'd?

That in itself would be a damaging move.

they're in a bind on this one...

• Vonbon
    Vonbon

Well said Eclipse, JEHOVAH'S HOUSE IS UNCLEAN. It most certainly is unclean. While that man and any other paedophile remanins within the wt it will be unclean. Paul said to keep the congregation clean, to df any who do wrong and are unrepentant. I do not believe that after 14 years of abusing children he is repentant. It was only because he was caught and charged that he became repentant, and probably at the elders advice too." a pervert is a pervert is a pervert." they never change how they think, they learn to "ignore their sick perverted thoughts." When I was df, I was repentant, I was sorry, not because I was caught but because I confessed mt transgression openly.but because I wouldn't give the elders the gory details or the name of the person involved I was df. I'm glad I was, because my life is now better. I'm free of the constant threat of Arrmaggedon and all the crap that went with it.

I'm free to speak my mind and live my life how I see fit. not how others say I should.

To millie, darling you need to look into yourself and decide what is right for you to do. It is hard at first to adjust to life in the world, but once you settle down you will find that you feel free and easy and will get on with your life. Good luck to you, keep in touch through this site everyone will give you advice and support whenever you need it.

• Scully
    Scully

The idea of a paedophile being Repentant™ in order to avoid DFing or in order to be Reinstated™ as a JW is absolutely repugnant to me.

Knowing the substantial risk of paedophiles to reoffend, it is not a question of "if", but "when". What are the Elders™ going to tell a family whose child/ren are victimized by a repeat offender? We're so sorry, we thought he was repentant....??? Is that supposed to be good enough?

What parent wants to have to look their child in the eyes and say "I'm so sorry, we thought he was repentant"? Personally, I would rather die a thousand times at Jehovah's hand than have to say those words to one of my kids. I refuse to gamble with my children's innocence that way. My kids deserve protection, and it's my job to make sure I'm not signing them up as guinea pigs in some high risk experiment with Repentant™ paedophiles.

• Vonbon
    Vonbon

In a bind on this one, Dear god man, if he had been df straight away, there is no repentance for a man who constantly over a 14 year period can say he is sorry. He abused children over and over again, thats like the man who repeatedly beats his wife and says I'm sorry everytime. He's not sorry, he'll never be repentant for his sick abuse of those poor children. I feel no sympathy for the elders of that congragation. it smacks of the catholics m8. Move the pervert to another area, where they can start again with a clean slate. NO NO NO they should have DF DF DF what part of KEEP JEHOVAH'S HOUSE CLEAN are you not understanding? That means NO PERVERTS IN GODS HOUSE

• milliejw
    milliejw
    Case of freed paedophile to be reviewed

The Attorney General is considering whether to appeal against a sentence handed down to a paedophile which allowed him to walk free.

Michael Porter, 38, of Okehampton Close, north London, was controversially handed a three-year community rehabilitation order after pleading guilty to 25 counts of indecent assault and gross indecency on young boys.

He had used his position as a trusted ministerial servant in the Jehovah's Witnesses to prey on vulnerable victims in Clevedon, Somerset, over a 14-year period.

One of his victims was an 18-month-old baby.

Judge Tom Crowther opted not to jail the self-confessed paedophile at Bristol Crown Court after hearing he had undergone therapy.

But the Attorney General's Office said it had requested the case papers so it can consider launching an appeal against the sentence.

A spokeswoman said: "The Attorney General's Office has asked for the case papers so consideration can be given to whether or not to refer the sentence to the Court of Appeal.

"A decision will be taken within 28 days. No view has been reached at this early stage."

The sentence provoked a furious reaction from victims' groups and the defendant's own sister, who branded the judge a soft touch.

Speaking on Thursday, Tina Hughes, 40, from Clevedon, said: "I'm absolutely disgusted. I'm very, very angry. We thought he would get a sentence of at least 12 months.

"I think the judge was absolutely pathetic. He just took my brother's side completely and believed that all he needed was a bit more therapy.

"There's no justice for the victims. No closure. He had no right to leave that court room.

"He has a lovely life. He has his religion standing by him and a wife. He has lost nothing. He's just not human. He's an evil monster."

Porter pleaded guilty to three counts of gross indecency on a boy under 13, 14 counts of indecent assault on a boy under 16 and eight indecent assaults on men aged 16 and over.

The offences took place between 1986 and 2000 and involved 13 victims.

He was banned from any unsupervised contact with anyone under the age of 18 and put on the sex offenders' register.

© Independent Television News Limited 2007. All rights reserved.

It appears everyone else is disgusted by this whole case except the Jw's in this particular congregation.
  • milliejw
    milliejw

FLIPPER!

Yes, I got your message, thanks so much for reply and I have replied to you xx

SPARKPLUG, xx

CLAMxx

I'VE SEEN THE LIGHTxx

ELIVELETHxx

VONNIExx

Thanksto all of you for your encouraging posts and warm welcome, as I said to FLIPPER in my reply to her, I feel physically sick over this and I am having trouble sleeping. This is indeed a turning point for me. I will NOT be attending the Service or meeting this weekend. I will call the elders shortly, I need to make sure in my head I am doing the right thing by leaving (Not the congregation but Jehovah himself).

I am really pleased I am not in the Mill Hill congregation, because that piece of filth would have got a piece of my mind this weeked!!

I still cannot understand his wife. She wants to have children with him! She must have lost her blumming mind! I know this sounds disgusting but how long does she think it will be before he is hovering around the cot?? she must be out of her mind and as bad of him if she thinks he will be cured because he has said he is sorry AFTER being caught! Paedophilles are notrorius liars and manipulators and he will do this again. I wonder if she will be able to carry the guilt if his next victim turns out to be her baby.

Disgusting!

• Amyfa
    Amyfa

He moved to North London in 2000 so maybe he didn't stop
    maybe no one has come forward at his new place yet.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I cant help wondering how many more victims there are. I mean how do you find out if your baby has been abused?

Even assuming the child can talk, can it know the words to describe what has happened? Does it know what has happened and whether it was appropriate or not?

I am willing to bet that for every victim that came forward there is one that hasnt for a variety of reasons.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Does anyone know if there is a British jw pedophie database? To enable jw's to check if there are any offenders in their own congregations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit