UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

OOPS ! Same post as Danny's.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

The story is still making the papers here.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Bill Bowen on UK Paedophile case...

Jehovah's Witnesses Leadership Accountable for Pedophile Elder David Porter PrintE-mail
    Written by William Bowen
    Wednesday, 29 August 2007

Recently the UK press has reported that Michael Porter was convicted as a child molester with a long history of molesting little boys. Elders from the Mill Hill Congregation assured media that Porter would be “supervised” as he attended meetings and door to door ministry to offer bibles studies with families.

Mill Hill is one of the most significant congregations in United Kingdom , as it is the official home congregation for the Branch Office of the IBSA (International Bible Students Association). Porter is listed as a “Trustee” for the Mill Hill Congregation with the UK Charities Commission. You can read this information at this LINK . If you look closely at the trustees you will see another name listed in the Mill Hill Congregation, a fellow elder Ronald Drage. Drage is listed as the Chairman for the IBSA in UK . (See scans of information to confirm this scan 1scan 2 )

The key administrative leader for Jehovah’s Witnesses apparently became aware of a pedophile that molested multiple children in his congregation. If he were to follow the directive (UKletter) that was sent out to all congregations in 2002, Porter would have been reported immediately by Drage or any of the other “elders” in the Mill Hill Congregation. Yet the media reported,

“one of his victims threatened to go to the police”

So here we see the Watchtower Policy on Child Abuse is still being covered up in a scandal that goes all the way to the Chairman of the UK Branch of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Ronald Drage and his fellow elders that direct the work of JWs in UK will not answer questions or take responsibility for their actions. In the end it ends up as the title of the Panorama program described in 2002, “Suffer the Little Children .”

http://pr-gb.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13508&Itemid=28
  • sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

sweetstuff:

Can we use a dull knife? It sounds like fun to me!

JK

LOL, works for me.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

from the link alpha omega posted.. ( dunno how to make a screen shot or permanent saving of the page in case his name is removed soon)

http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/registeredcharities/showtrustees.asp?Chy=3945528&Reg=1065638&Type=Main+Charity&Name=LONDON%2C+MILL+HILL+CONGREGATION+OF+JEHOVAH%27S+WITNESSES&SubID =

Extract from the Central Register of Charities maintained by the Charity Commission for England and Wales

Main Charity 1065638

LONDON, MILL HILL CONGREGATION OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

Click link for more details

TrusteesMR ELIOT WILLIS
    MR ROGER DUBOIS
    MR ANDREW DAVIES
    MR DAVID JOHNSON
    MR IVOR DARBY
    MR PAUL WADE
    MR PHILIP MARSH
    MR REGINALD DAVID
    MR ROBERT EDWARDS
    MR RONALD DRAGE
    MR STEPHEN HUAGIE
    MR STEPHEN BERNARD CHARLES CHARLES
    MR ORLANDO ZENI
    MR WILLIAM MACKENZIE
    MR JONATHAN CALDWELL
    MR MAURICE INGLES
    MR MICHAEL PORTER
    MR ALISTAIR THOMSON

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Candidlynuts...

from the link alpha omega posted.. ( dunno how to make a screen shot or permanent saving of the page in case his name is removed soon)

Right click on the links "scan1" and "scan2", then select "save target as". This will allow you to save the "paper version" of the info. These docs are a legal requirement in the UK.

As far as I am aware, the Charity Commission takes these docs down as new ones are added... However, Companies House will have the links for a number of years as the WTBTS is registered as a "Limited Company" here in the UK

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Now his criminal trial is over, and he's pleaded guilty, surely his victims can bring a civil action against Porter/The Org?

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Hi

Does anyone know the timeline of all this?

From what I can gather

Porter is 38

Crimes committed between 1986-2000 = age 17 - 31

This took place in Clevedon / Portishead congregations.

1) Was he an MS /elder during this period?

2)When does he move to London?

3)Was he still an MS/elder during his time at London?

4)What year did the accussations first come to light?

5)When was he removed from being an MS/elder?

If anyone could answer theses I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Thomas Covenant

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Thomas Covenant

I can definitely verify that he was at Bethel and an elder during the years 2002 - 2004 inc. He was reproved 7/8 months ago.

I think he was at bethel and an elder for longer than that but I cannnot say for definite.

I'd like to know when the accuser first went to the police.

ql

edited to add: Have just found out that Michael Porter joined Bether in Summer/autumn of the year 2000, he was a ministerial servant when he joined and got appointed as an elder in the year 2002. He got removed from his position when he was reproved.

• Jim Dee
    Jim Dee

If what is said by Thomas is Accurate, then Bethel is nailed

The trail to promote Pedofiles leads all the way to the chairman of JWs in the UK,

1. Porter worked in Bethel

2. Porter was appointed (by Holy Spirit directing the work) to an elder, he was given positions of trust, he was a trustee in the congregation of Mill Hill

3. Porter was given, by Ron Drage et al an elevated position in Bethel for 7 years

4. What did he (Porter) do (Look after the service desk, protect the Pedofiles???)

This all took place on Ron Drage's et al shift, Ron and his fellow elders should all take collective responsibility and stand down

Jim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit