UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Mary
    Mary

So this pig gets off without any jail time and remains an elder in good standing. I think I'm going to forward this to my sister.

Unbelievable. This slime should be castrated and do a minimum of 10 years in a federal pen. What kind of an asshole is this judge??!!! Jesus.......

Edited to add: I just read the second posting Danny. At the end, it doesn't say that he remains an elder. Was this part added on the first post or what happened to it?

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Does anybody have the halls addy, I need to send hate mail.

• winnie
    winnie

FROM 18 MONTHS OLD??????

AND HE ONLY GOT COMMUNITY REHABILITATION????

(I won't print what I would do to him if it were my child!)

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

How do we know he is still an elder?

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

All,

The final sentence "He remains an elder in the religion" is not found in the normal online view. You have to click the print version to see this. I have no idea why the sentencee is omitted in one version and present in the other version.

Marvin Shilmer

• JK666
    JK666

I just hope that the civil suits are HUGE!

JK

• anglise
    anglise

Dont know if this is the right cong

PORTISHEAD CONGREGATION OF JEHOVAHS WITNESSES
    35 HILL ROAD
    CLEVEDON
    NORTH SOMERSET
    BS21 7NE

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Bare facts according to the BBC news: man admits abusing children, not given jail term, remains an elder.

Surely that can't be right, can it? How can that be?

Btw, the BBC link has a video link of the broadcast story which contains the phrase, "remians an elder".

Slim

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=477301&in_page_id=1770 Paedophile walks free after string of sex attacks over 14 yearsCOMMENT Daily Mail, UK - 39 minutes ago
    Michael Porter, 38, used his trusted position as a ministerial servant in the Jehovah's Witnesses to prey on young children in Clevedon, Somerset over a ...
  • DannyHaszard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit