UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I don't really care if the only 'position' the guy has in the hall is cleaning the toilets shoving around a mic! I still don't want him anywhere near my kids! Some accounts said he was MS, some Elder. Who cares, unless you are nit picking so you can deny the facts. Does it make it any less heinous that they let a regular publisher abuse their kids? Does sexual abuse by an elder cause more psychological harm? In any case, he has position and authority in his congregation as an overseer. When he is abusing kids, I doubt they are asking for his position on the ladder of WT power. OTOH, that Elders SUPPORT this man is totally perverted on its own. I hope the congregation stages a walk out, or a UNmeeting, to protest his 'good standing' in the org. and the congregation.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

OMG! This is TOP rank all wires as I type http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2007/08/24/24-vile-attacks-on-kids-no-jail-89520-19680587/ 24 VILE ATTACKS ON KIDS ..NO JAIL
    Mirror.co.uk, UK - 3 hours ago
    Senior Jehovah's Witness Michael Porter, 38, attacked boys for 14 years. He admitted 24 charges of gross indecency and indecent assault on 13 youngsters ... "He had no right to leave the courtroom. He's not human - he's an evil monster." She said parents trusted Porter, an Elder in the Witnesses in Portishead and Clevedon, Somerset, to babysit, take children on holiday and have sleepovers at his home. She said: "Children loved him and parents worshipped him. They thought he was God's son on earth. He was the last man they'd ever suspect of doing something so horrific." Porter now lives in Finchley, North London, and is thought to be an Elder in Mill Hill. Ms Hughes said: "They're backing him and haven't thrown him out. He'll still be in contact with children and visiting houses door to door." Victims of Crime Trust said the sentence "gives paedophiles a licence to offend". Labour MP Dan Norris said: "I hope the Witnesses will ensure children's safety by expelling him." Police said they will consider an appeal. No one from the Witnesses in Clevedon or London was available. FORGIVEN? Jehovah's Witnesses who fail to live by the religion's strict moral code face expulsion. Porter escaped this, according to his sister, and is being supported by Witnesses

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

I have a strong sense that some new light is about to shine....

Perhaps the next change of policy will now be to DISFELLOWSHIP CHILD ABUSERS?

I do hope this prophecy will come true.

• Amyfa
    Amyfa

When I first read the BBC site about this man it did say

Porter declined to comment as he left court with his wife.He remains an elder in the religion.

But less than an hour later the part He remains an elder in the religion was removed. So Danny was not telling lies when he first reported it.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Porter declined to comment as he left court with his wife.He remains an elder in the religion.

But less than an hour later the part He remains an elder in the religion was removed. So Danny was not telling lies when he first reported it.

Correct

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Correct

Yes, I saw it too.

Good catch Danny - it's all over the news here. TV and Radio commentators are covering it also.

• iveseenthelight
    iveseenthelight

The cong teh monster now attends is just up the road from me, I feel like turning up on Sunday to see if he's there!!!

I work with two JW's and neithe rof thm know I no longer go to teh kingdumb hall, and one of them just said "hav eyou heard about that man" I replied "he's still not disfellowshipped" an dshe was all "his sister is bad mouthing him all over the radio, I think she is d'd anyway and is just angry, so she really shouldn't be on the radio when she isn't a real witness" What the f*ck, sorry, but how is the fact that his sister is not longer a witness relevant, the guy deserves to be in jail but yet he said "sorry" so its all ok? Its all messed up, as long as tehy keep there numbers up and the name out of the paper, the kids can suffer...F*ckers. I'm so ANGRY!!

• dobbie
    dobbie

So does that mean he is still an elder?

What a disgusting ****hole, i nearly went to that kingdom hall as well when my mum used to live in Clevedon. The thing is as well one of my then jw friends used to regularly go away and they woud leave their son and daughter with a single brother all weekend and i just used to think how dumb they were - i'm not saying he would do anything but you just never know do you, i'd never leave my kids with a bloke or anyone other than my hubby or mum.

The thing is i can't understand how he has got off so lightly?!He should have all his hands and privates cut off if you ask me.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Jwdaughter:

Yes Shelly, that is awful and discraceful. It is sad that some people who claim to be witnesses really are not.

So she is saying that this (suspected) Elder is NOT REALLY A WITNESS !!!

How can Jehovah let that happen to "his" organisation. ???

Maybe he should be disfellowshipped for that instead !

As Ms Midwich says, today's "Times" newspaper says that he is believed to be an Elder now.

Not sure why the BBC took that line out, maybe they couldn't substantiate it ?

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

JWdaughter,

I get the same arguments from my folks, "people claimimg to be JW's" cause real JW's a are perfect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit