UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

Millie JW- You have a private e-mail from Mr. & Mrs. Flipper, please read. Hang in there! This is sad news for everybody, but especially those like you who were unprepared for it. Those of us a bit more jaded from the jehovah's witnesses coverup mode are not quite as shocked, however I definitely felt like slamming my fist in a wall when finding out this pervert in England molested a 18 month old baby!

All I can say for Millie's sake and all of us who are outraged by this heinous crime is that as our poster Seeker 4 has recently said that many efforts are going into making this pedophilia problem more public to the mainstream media, hopefully through major network talk shows, with big name hosts whos ratings depend on lots of viewers. Thats what we need to get this problem more coverage and brought to the majority public. I'm glad that in England this story has made front page news. That's what is needed.

Believe me, the cry of outrage is going up across America, now England. All we can do as concerned people is be proactive about it. Someone said, "Call Bethel in England" Hell yes, I agree. I'll call Bethel in United States tonight and rant and rave too. If enough people get outraged, then perhaps enough attention can be given this to help people get out of that damaging cult and protect many more children now and in the future. That is what is needed, can't lose focus of that, needs to be a prime objective. Why do ya think Barbara Anderson has tirelessly gone to this trouble to expose this garbage? And for the earlier poster who said, "this is an isolated incident", I can only assume you have been living on a different planet the last year or so as all of the Jehovah's Witnesses pedophile problems have been exposed. Perhaps it would be good to inform your stunted mind and learn compassion for others going through this, unless you would like to have done to you what was done to these poor victims who are defenseless children. Something for unintelligent people like you to consider, who are more concerned with the image of the "witnesses " than justice being done. Lets all hope this opens a Pandora's box of revealing the atrocities being committed in secret in this insane organization

• karvel
    karvel

how ironic that this blows up right after that new awake on protecting your children. just keep them away from a kingdom hall and they should be ok.

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

I hope he gets caught soon. But a question to Danny, you put your own words on the quote "He remains and elder in the congregation." When in the article it says nothing about that. I mean why go ahead and add in your extra words at the end making it seem like it was a straight quote from the news article when it wasn't? We all know you hate the WTs and what they stand for, but why lie?

• flipper
    flipper

Laser- I caught you again, are you a Jehovah's Witness apologist or what? What are you so sensitive about? Does it make one damn iota of a difference if this molester was a elder or not??? If Danny made a mistake what of it? Aren't all Jehovah's Witnesses expected not to molest children? Or are elders held to just a certain kind of molestation? All molestation is wrong and whether the guy was an elder or not it is really not important, but from your response it seems as if you are concerned about the image witnesses have, not the children!! Come on!! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

It doesn't get any worse than this! Even as a committed 'apostate' I would not stoop to this level of contempt,they are their own worse reproach on 'God's name'. Jehovah paedo walks free
    The Sun, UK - 36 minutes ago
    By ALEX PEAKE A PERVERT Jehovah Witness walked free yesterday — despite admitting sex attacks on an 18-month baby and a string of tots....

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

flipper - You caught me again? I have no idea what that means. It does make a difference if the molester was an elder. In case you haven't noticed there are people trying to get that right so that they can give the RIGHT information out to the people who are still in. Sorry that I like to go in with the truth not lies made up by someone. Once again, Danny ADDED the words that he was still an elder and everyone just followed whatever he said without questioning it. I understand that some still are used to doing this since way back in the WTS, but its time to change. I'm glad we agree on the part that all molestation is wrong. Me sensitive about? Once again I have no idea what you're talking about. I just read the quote by Danny in BOLD letters, but when you read the actual article those words he BOLDED are not there. If you can't see that, then its you who is sensitive about it.

• James Free
    James Free

"Does it make one damn iota of a difference if this molester was a elder or not??? If Danny made a mistake what of it?"

Sorry flipper, but you are out of line. What was commented on was that the added words looked like a part of the quotation when they were an addition. And that is a valid objection. Objecting to that does not make someone a JW apologist, nor someone who condones the actions of this pedophile in any way!

Has flipper flipped? I think so.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

the article in todays mirror states he is believed to be an elder.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2007/08/24/fury-as-paedophile-escaes-jail-89520-19680587/

Fury as paedophile escapes jail

Fury at 'pathetic' judge

By Richard Smith 24/08/2007

A judge who spared a paedophile jail for a string of sex attacks was branded "pathetic" yesterday by the pervert's own sister.

Senior Jehovah's Witness Michael Porter, 38, attacked boys for 14 years.

He admitted 24 charges of gross indecency and indecent assault on 13 youngsters - one only 18 months old.

But Judge Tom Crowther gave him three years' community rehabilitation after being told he had had therapy and was a changed man.

Click here to find out more!

As she left Bristol crown court Porter's sister Tina Hughes said it was an insult to his victims.

She added: "I'm very angry. I can't believe the judge thinks he is safe to be allowed out on the streets. He won't stop.

"He had no right to leave the courtroom. He's not human - he's an evil monster."

She said parents trusted Porter, an Elder in the Witnesses in Portishead and Clevedon, Somerset, to babysit, take children on holiday and have sleepovers at his home.

She said: "Children loved him and parents worshipped him.

They thought he was God's son on earth. He was the last man they'd ever suspect of doing something so horrific."

Porter now lives in Finchley, North London, and is thought to be an Elder in Mill Hill.

Ms Hughes said: "They're backing him and haven't thrown him out. He'll still be in contact with children and visiting houses door to door."

Victims of Crime Trust said the sentence "gives paedophiles a licence to offend".

Labour MP Dan Norris said: "I hope the Witnesses will ensure children's safety by expelling him."

Police said they will consider an appeal. No one from the Witnesses in Clevedon or London was available.

FORGIVEN?

Jehovah's Witnesses who fail to live by the religion's strict moral code face expulsion. Porter escaped this, according to his sister, and is being supported by Witnesses

• James Free
    James Free

Yes, it appears he may have been a Ministerial Servant in in Portishead or Clevedon, and is, or was, an Elder in Mill Hill congregation, London now.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

regardless of his position, elder/ ministerial servant he is still in good standing...evidently the kingdom hall has spoken.

at the guardian: http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,,2155269,00.html

The church said yesterday it would support him. But it denied claims by Porter's sister that he would continue to come into contact with children through his religion and visit families.

A spokesman said: "He will be carefully supervised."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit