ITS FRIDAY....................................

by defd 153 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Lets make a party at Buttlight's house

I'm paying for the beer

• Legolas
    Legolas

My gawd it is only 3:10 here in the afternoon! But with all this drinking talk I have to go and pour myself a rum and coke!

I am not kidding! I will be right back!

• JH
    JH

Oh, I have 4 left in my fridge.

Should I, should I not.....

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    My gawd it is only 3:10 here in the afternoon! But with all this drinking talk I have to go and pour myself a rum and coke!

Lmao, Im way ahead of ya! I started at noon. The church bells across the street go off at noon everyday. Thats gods way of sending me a message its time for a cold one!

• TD
    TD
    Whats everyones plans

Work on Saturday Run in the Susan Komen event Sunday morning. Not sure about Sunday afternoon.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Lmao, Im way ahead of ya! I started at noon. The church bells across the street go off at noon everyday. Thats gods way of sending me a message its time for a cold one!

Well LMAO......I started now I will try and catch up!

Church bells.......LMAO! Oh that's a good one! I will have to remember that one!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Defd, You should come next month and party with me, JH, and kitty liquior! And maybe a few more from this forum!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well to be honest, I didn't know what Buttlight meant. But if it's a reference to JH's favorite dish water, then... I'm afraid that doesn't give you a license to start "what shall we drink to" threads. NO, you need to drink real beer in order to do that! lol

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    NO, you need to drink real beer in order to do that! lol

Kiss my budlight Buttlight arse!

• JH
    JH

They just installed this in front of Buttlight's house....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit