do you like your women natural?

by kittyeatzjdubs 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I think a woman looks absolutely adorable in the morning with no makeup and her hair all messy. They have a certain glow about them.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I think a woman looks absolutely adorable in the morning with no makeup and her hair all messy. They have a certain glow about them.

Ha! Guess its a good thing you never woke up next to me! You would go running and screaming!

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

I like my women however I can get them

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I like my women however I can get them

Oh baby!

• oldflame
    oldflame

When you love someone you love them makeup or no makeup. To me when you say natural it means natural, being the real person that you are. Some women are very pretty without make up and then some are pretty with it. It really does not matter to me just as long as they are real, true and honest, these features are what I consider natural.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i for one also like my men natural. i'm just not that into the whole hardbody 6 pack ab thing. sure, they're nice to look at...but i want something soft and comforting to snuggle w/ at night...not a hard slab of concrete. matt's perfect to me. he's tall and naturally slim, but he's got a soft lil' sumthin' sumthin' in just the right places. i love his booty.

luv, jojo

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I never wear any makeup, my hair is clean, but not styled...High heals? never. Jeans? Always. But I feel down about that. I look so dumpy, so dowdy. I don't feel like a "a bohemian, hippie-ish, wild, unpredictable, natural, happy, free-spirited woman." However, people have called me both 'bohemian' and 'a hippie.'

This thread made me feel better, a little. I still want a make-over. Just a little one.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956
    After all JEEhober made natural women and Satan gave them makeup, right?

No, Satan was in charge of making shoes, specially those with heels over 3 inches and pointy toes.

I think women are sexy all the time, though I don't like barbie doll types that plaster on their makeup with a trowel. Looks are secondary to me really, she is either sexy or not and makeup really has almost nothing to do with it.

Sherry

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hubby said to me that other say "Youre beautiful, I think youre beautiful". This man thinks I'm beautiful first thing in the morning, hair wacked out, morning breathe and all.

I had a boyfriend once who always wanted me to look perfect, I was beautiful unless I had my make-up on. One night he even made me take off my do-rag cause he didnt like the look. I didnt wear a do-rag for the looks, I wore it to protect my hair. So glad I let that one go.

Josie

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Ahhhh ...

Yes. I would say yes, if that includes being nicely trimmed. My wife is into the "design" thing. Natural with nice landscaping ... works FINE for me.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit