do you like your women natural?

by kittyeatzjdubs 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

everything that Utopian Reformist said...except for the 'hairy' part...unless its on top of the head.

• damselfly
    damselfly

In my opinion natural women are more sexy because they are themselves and not hiding behind makeup.

Dams

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I am just kidding you all. I do like women to be natural...and then I like them dolled up like Marilyn M. I just like being a girl. Dressing up

is a blast and so is kicking back with a cold beer around a campfire. I like it all.

After all JEEhober made natural women and Satan gave them makeup, right?

Far be it from nme to keep on the straight and narrow all of the time!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I think a woman grocery shopping, doing laundry at a laundrymat, or outside working in the yard is incredibly sexy.

There was a time when I had to go grocery shopping after work. I came home first, washed my face, threw my hair back in a ponytail, and put on a t-shirt, stretch yoga pants, sneakers and denim jacket. I couldn't believe this guy (gorgeous body, Italian) was checking me out each time I walked by. Made me feel very good to go natural and it be appreciated.

I am glad someone else loves the smell of female sweat!

This is new to me.

Think of me tomorrow from 5-6 am when I'm doing my tae bo!

No makeup and hair pulled back is fine, but sweats? Nope. They hide all the curves:)
    Not when they're tight fitting around our curves.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

LMAO...Sparkplug, love the picture!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    FHN- You don't have to answer that...lol

I missed something?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    FHN- How many people have you kissed that wear makeup?

You know, we women do kiss other women in platonic ways. You don't have to make out with someone to kiss them. I know that when you don't wear foundation, which I rarely do, maybe once every three years, and you blot your lipstick properly, your guy or girl if you're a girl kissing a girl, will not rub off on him and he won't complain he can taste it. My guy doesn't taste make up when I wear it.

I work in sales and people buy more from me when I look my best. So, I wear make up to work. While I do feel comfortable running around with no make up, I still like to wear it sometimes. Andy likes me either way. My first husband would throw a fit when I wore make up or even blew my hair dry for work. I hate it when a guy is like that, insisting you can never wear make up or doll up. In his case, he was a very jealous person.

Basically though, I'm a natural, earthy girl. I hate shoes. I hate high heels though I will wear them if I need to. I wear my hair straight and clean. I pull it back for work or just to get it out of my way. I wear simple gold hoops in my ears almost always. I could care less about diamonds. I prefer other gemstones anyway and don't own any. I like simple clothing with a small feminine touch. No froo froo for me. I guess you'd think hippy or earth mother or style simple when you look at me.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Once upon a time, I was standing outside a restaurant when they came to pick up the barrels with old fryer grease. I asked the guys... where do you take that stuff? Does it get recycled? As the barrels were being loaded onto the truck, one of the guys laughed and said.. yes, it is being recycled all right. This will be used as a base for make up. I thought he was pulling my leg, but after doing some research on this, it turned out he was not kidding.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Makeup's purpose is to make the women feel more confident. How many men honestly look at us from the neck up?

• rebel8
    rebel8

OK, the 2nd sentence was not nice. I meant it as a joke though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit