do you like your women natural?

by kittyeatzjdubs 69 Replies latest jw friends

• kid-A
    kid-A

make-up, if applied correctly and in the right places, can be an artform. But kissing lipstick....thats yucky.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    But kissing lipstick....thats yucky

It's very simple. You take a tissue and blot the excess off.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

OK. For many years, the whole gammut of issues surrounding cosmetics and its parent industries were sources of huge arguments both in the past and present. I am glad someone finally addressed this topic and offered us a chance to explore viewpoints.

I personally do not enjoy the "adjustments" that chemical cosmetics make to either enhance or change the appearance of a woman or man's face. Basically, no one has light blue eyelids and it is not natural. For me, I prefer the classic au naturale beauty. I think women are beautiful. I love the sight of a woman opening the front door of her home to check her mailbox and her hair is pinned up and messy, and she is wearing either a housecoat, momo, or just sweats and shorts.

I think a woman grocery shopping, doing laundry at a laundrymat, or outside working in the yard is incredibly sexy. I love women on the construction crews with hard hats and vests and gear. I love women police officers and am dying to get restrained by a few! I love women who get dirty, forget to shower, let their hair grow wild and unkempt.

Sometimes, I think it is healthy for people to just let go of some contemporary superficialities and just relax and be natural. I love a woman who is hairy, or a woman who wears nothing but jeans, or a woman who nevers wears underwear (I never do). I love a bohemian, hippie-ish, wild, unpredictable, natural, happy, free-spirited woman.

So, forget the models, forget societal images, forget the media, and just be yourself. If you want to enhance anything, just work out and enhance your physique, or train your brain and increase your intellect, or travel and increase your experiences, or practice an art form and increase your creativity and spirituality. I think natural personal enhancements are far more appealing, far more lasting and far more beneficial than the daily regimen of putting on one's face and removing it at night.

Just my three cents.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I love women who get dirty, forget to shower, let their hair grow wild and unkempt.

Yeah! Let's hear it for the dirty girls!!!

They're HOT!

W

OK, now that kitty clarified her first post, I like my woman whether she's wearing makeup or not. What she (i.e. my significant other) and many other women don't always understand is that I, and other men with similar perspective (if there are any), am physically attracted to someone based on characteristics that cannot be altered via makeup. She still always asks if going out without makeup is acceptable to me, and I still always laugh, because I don't think she understands how irrelevant makeup is to me.

As for surgical cosmetic adjustments, I wouldn't be interested in a woman with fake boobs, or any other surgical cosmetic alterations unless such alterations were at least somewhat justified as the result of physical circumstances such as cancer, or genetic deformities. The rationale behind this is that I believe that generally one must be happy with what they have and if they're willing to risk their life for surgery to change their physical appearance without medical necessity, they lack self esteem. As for liposuction, that's also a no no with me, as it only masks a much deeper problem, that of an unhealthy lifestyle.

I hope I haven't offended anyone with this post; if I have, please accept my apologies in advance. I wished only to provide my personal view, and realize that many do not share it.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Thx a lot FFree!

I am glad someone else loves the smell of female sweat! Would you believe that some of the body's natural scents/odors that are released can actually stimulate desire? I am so turned on by certain female odors, it is incredible. I am literally in a trance when I sense certain female scents. I'll bet I am not the only person, but few might admit it.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

u sound like my kind of man utopian!

luv, jojo

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

I'll admit it.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I prefer natural breasts medium to small. No implants required.

• thom
    thom

I prefer no makeup, but if she want's to wear a little I don't mind, if it makes her happy.
    I don't like cosmetic surgery. Fake stuff is just that, fake. It's a real turn off for me.
    Oh, and I have to admit I agree with Utopian :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit