do you like your women natural?

by kittyeatzjdubs 69 Replies latest jw friends

i for one also like my men natural. i'm just not that into the whole hardbody 6 pack ab thing.

What about a "hardbody 6 pack ab thing" (on a non-steroid-using individual) is not natural?

• Chia
    Chia

I don't know if this goes under the not natural category but I've always felt that if a man has muscles bulging out all over the place, it means he spends an extraordinary amount of time at the gym. If he spends that much time working out, and he's that into himself, then how will our relationship work out? That's honestly how I think about it. I like a man who cares about himself, but doesn't go overboard with the whole thing.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    What about a "hardbody 6 pack ab thing" (on a non-steroid-using individual) is not natural?

if you have a natural six pack (which i have never seen) i don't mind that.

what i meant was, i don't want a guy that spends 4 hrs a day at the gym trying to look like the guys they use in creatin ads. i'm all for exercising to be healthy. not to live up to others ideals.

luv, jojo

• ballistic
    ballistic

I have a 6 pack... in the fridge.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

lol @ ballistic!!!

luv, jojo

• fairchild
    fairchild
    I never wear any makeup, my hair is clean, but not styled...High heals? never. Jeans? Always. But I feel down about that. I look so dumpy, so dowdy.

Please don't feel down about that. *What's essential is not visible to the eye* (Antoine De Saint-Exupery)

I have never worn make up in my life, have never been to a hairdresser and have never bought new clothes (except for underwears and socks, which I don't buy second hand). I have been wearing the same pair of boots for about 7 years now, they are just about falling apart, but I feel comfortable in them. I take a shower (bath) twice a day and do take care of my body. Take my vitamins, eat right and at least try to get enough sleep.

In my humble opinion, what we wear is completely unimportant, the important thing is that we feel good about it. If other people judge me by which brand of shirt I wear or by how much time and money I spend or not spend on make up, that is their problem, not mine. We all want to look our best, to some this means applying some make up and buying nice looking clothes, and that is cool. To me, looking my best means feeling my best and wearing exactly what I want.. old clothes which are usually too big. I hate tight stuff, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I hate makeup on women. My wife wears very little and I love it!

Women should highlight their natural beauty, you are not your makeup bag!

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

As long as the body and breath smells good. Its all good to me.

• Es
    Es

My man likes me without makeup but he only gets to see that me if we dont go out anywhere. I have to wear makeup to feel confident in myself i know its dumb but really if i go out without makeup i cant wait to get home.

es

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

My ex used to tell me he wished I wouldn't wear so much make up that I was beautiful without it etc. Keep in mind I only ever wear a little eyeliner & mascara, I thought he was charming (and I'm so gullible).

Imagine my surprise when the woman he married wears more make up than Bozo the Clown You could scrape THAT off with a knife. I wonder if he ever tells her to not wear so much??

SK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit