do you like your women natural?

by kittyeatzjdubs 69 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

not like hairy armpits, hairy legs, and no deodarant natural... the no makeup, kinda unkempt hair natural. matt swears i look the most gorgeous in the morning when i first wake up and my hair's all messy. he doesn't like me wearing makeup (which is fine w/ me ) any other guys like the au natural look...and why? luv, jojo

Yes, I like mine organic and served with wheat bread and salad.

• kid-A
    kid-A

hmmmmmmm. please elaborate! Physically natural? or a natural (e.g. down-to-earth) personality?

• kittyeatzjdubs
  • kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i accidently hit submit before i typed the post.

• kid-A
    kid-A

women look sexiest.....coming right out of the shower!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

A real man will like you either way. Naturally gorgeous or wearing cosmetics that high light your best features. But all the make up in the world won't make up for the lack of a natural glow.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

The make up crap just doesn't do it for me. When I kiss a woman I don't want to choke on all that gunk. I want to taste her, not the chemicals she's wearing.

W

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    The make up crap just doesn't do it for me. When I kiss a woman I don't want to choke on all that gunk. I want to taste her, not the chemicals she's wearing.

that's how matt feels...he said that he dated a girl once who wore makeup like it was caked on with a spatula. everytime he kissed her, all he tasted was makeup.

luv, jojo

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

When it's been skillfully applied, you should never be tasting someone's make up when you kiss someone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit