do you like your women natural?

by kittyeatzjdubs 69 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

SK

lol, I had to laugh. MY ex says he can't stand 'that anorexic, junkie look', and he loves a woman with meat on her bones. It's true that he usually looks at the more curvy females, but ... His new gf has two teeny tiny stick legs, and you-guessed-it,,, the anorexic look. But she has a very 'meaty' pocketbook.

tal

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    I love a woman who is hairy, or a woman who wears nothing but jeans, or a woman who nevers wears underwear (I never do). I love a bohemian, hippie-ish, wild, unpredictable, natural, happy, free-spirited woman.

hehe, me too........meaning, I basically like me that way.........I cannot STAND restraining undergarments, so, I never wear them.......after I turned 40, left the borg and my marriage, I decided to live my life the way I wanted to live. Of course, most people are horrified at my frank admittance, but, I really could care less what they think.......I'm a BBW...........bodacious wild woman, and I like being one.

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

Talesin LOL

Yea..mine used to tell me the same thing...only the woman he married is about 3 sizes bigger than me (and I ain't no petite flower) Go figure..she's got a mouth to go along with it, and boy does she use it. He knows what he can & can't do for sure!

SK

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    When you pass 40 you need help sometimes.

LOL..........I love you FHN, but, I disagree, I doubt you need help at all, and I certainly don't. I am even letting my hair go silver. I refuse to dye it.......it is unhealthy.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Don't Know How I Let This One Slip Past Me

I do have a odd affinity for a women who's just touched funky. Right next to the edge. I've on occasion been in the company of women who just missed the rinse cycle, with a tracing, a minimal tracing, mind you, of body odor, It's actually quite exhillerating. Hair unkempt in the morning is just fine. Whisping all in her face and what. I actually enjoy the residue left over from kissing a woman who has lipstick on. I take it and spread it on my lips, the residue, much like you would chapstick. Though I can do without the Tammy Faye Baker fiasco on the make up tip, I honestly can't figure that one out, tastefully done, however, I don't mind. As close to natural as possible. If additionals are required in order to elevate her looks, for the sake of her own ego, then I can be very accomodating.

• Terry
    Terry
    NATURAL?

Oh, please!

Natural?

I doubt anybody has stopped to think what the nature of humanity is.... detached from artifice and technology.

We are talking haircuts, hair rinses, coloring, make-up, blush, lipstick, eyeliner, armpit hair trims, scrotal deforestation, leg hair, toenail/fingernail clipping, earwax, nosehair, eyebrow proliferations, body odors, teeth crud......the list is endless.

We all do SO MUCH MAINTENANCE we have forgotten what NATURAL really is!

We are so accustomed to the artificiality of body maintenance we do not have a clue what human beings look like in nature!

We are beasts of the field. Face it.

We are a few degrees of technology away from being Neaderthals or even hominids.

Take your kids out of school, remove television, computers, automobiles, books and grocery stores. Eliminate houses, lawns, highways, radios and transmissions of music from the airwaves. Get rid of neighborhoods, piped in water, flush toilets and spring mattresses. Live ad lib in the wild for awhile and watch your humanity fade in the afterglow of fear, panic and social sensibility.

What you saw in New Orleans with the gangs roaming wild taking whatever they could snatch by force and violence--THAT, that is inches from where we are at this very moment. We are very fragile artificial creatures in love with our own fantasy wish-fulfillments of what life is and what our destiny is all about.

DO I LIKE MY WOMEN NATURAL?

I would run screaming from the room if I saw a woman.....natural!

Reality check.

T.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Gretchen956- I could not agree more about the shoes and

Terry- Now your talking truth!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Terry, I don't think my two coments 1. that I don't like breast implants, and 2. My six pack is in the fridge

is really that incompatible with your take on reality. I like the way you "tell it like it is".

• chrissy
    chrissy

LOL @ terry. so right on.

personally i like my women girly and to love all things girly. including but not limited to perfume and mascara and heels and fancy smelling french milled soap. otherwise good golly, what fun is it to be a girl with all of the crap we go through?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Terry, your post is awesome. It's true that if we all got castaway on a deserted island, we'd all look pretty horrid before long. I remember when Blue Lagoon came out, it was said that there is no way those two kids would have looked that good after years on that island.

I am wondering how many of you guys, who say you prefer your ladies with bare faces, still insist that they shave their underarms, legs and even other nether regions.

When you pass 40 you need help sometimes.
    LOL..........I love you FHN, but, I disagree, I doubt you need help at all, and I certainly don't. I am even letting my hair go silver. I refuse to dye it.......it is unhealthy.

Sunny, I love you, too, dahling. Thank you for youe confidence in me, but sometimes I do need help. I haven't dyed my hair because I don't have the money to keep the roots done. I have some gray.

When I show up at work with no make up on, everyone asks me if I am tired or whether I am sick. I tell them, "No, this is what happens when you're over 45 and don't wear make up." In my job, it's required that we look our best. We have one sweet lady who is 57 on our sales team. She doesn't wear make up, though she does dye her hair. She really would look less worn out and tired if she wore a little eye make up. I've seen picures of her with her hair done and eye make up and lipstick. She was so perky and cute.

I love being free spirited and hippiefied and all that. The wash and wear, no make up, barefoot look. But I'm not apologizing: I like "fixin' up real perty"sometimes as we say down south.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit