Has there been any "New Light" on the Blood Issue?

by Mastodon 168 Replies latest watchtower medical

• jgnat
    jgnat
    Do you believe that some commands are more important than others? And if so, how do you determine which are more important than others? There are some commands regarding the sacrifice of animals that we do not follow today. There were disputes in Jesus' day whether the Sabbath command should be broken when healing someone or rescuing an animal. What did Jesus answer?
  • rootcause
    rootcause

hello jgnat,

Is microsoft wrong?

ANECDOTAL, consisting of or based on secondhand accounts rather than firsthand knowledge or experience or scientific investigation-encarta dictionary

Anyway, its really hard for people to believed, and we always have the special characteristics of "repeating history," or reinventing wheels. . .that's what happened to the people in Noah's time, In Moses Time, In Daniel's time and it's now happening again. . .Ohhmmm, by the way have you tried the Aspartame experiment? what's the results?

Anyone reading this post, have tried the Aspartame experiment? please, please tell us what you found. . .

Or Jgnat, why don't we do it this way, just for you to prove by yourself my ANECDOTAL findings, why don't you try eating acid forming foods and high protein animal based diet, plus a lots of artificial and inorganic foods, plus softdrinks specially with artificial sweeteners, Ohw don't forget the ice cream, milk, cakes and white sugar, white rice, also the MSGs and kiln dried salts . Don't you ever eat alkali forming foods during the test. Say, for 1-year then tell us what happened. will you gain weight, will your heart palpitates, will you gain cancer? I assumed based on your emails this would be an acceptable risk. . .as you are or maybe doing it now on your diet.

another anecdotal that you may want to try to proved for yourself : http://www.notmilk.com/forum/1012.html

To continue what are "events described in the bible happened as written.?" can you name a few?

Thanks,

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

The whole issue is "bullocks" (sorry for the pun...)

As has been included in material posted bu avishai, anyone recall how some men in King Saul's Army were hungry, and slaughtered cattle (if I remember correctlly), and ate them without bleeding them, and Jehovah forgave them?

So hungry soldiers can break the Mosaic commandment against blood, but "dying babies" can't? (ASSUMING the Mosaic and other commandements actually DOoutlaw blood transfusions)

Anyone worshiping that kind of god can go and stand in the corner with their god until they learn common sense and human compassion.

When the Bible itself shows that LIFE is put ahead of God's Law in practice, anyone failing to learn that lesson is failing to show the respect for life that they should. You have been decieved rootcause...

• jgnat
    jgnat

It might be first-hand for you, rootcause, but it's anecdotal for me. No, I wouldn't trust you within ten kilometres of me for my health care. I'll stick to conservative medicine, thank you. By the way, how old are you? We can always check in every ten years or so to see who lives longer.

I won't do the ant test, it doesn't prove anything either. Besides, this time of year our ants are all in hibernation.

Do you believe that some commands are more important than others? And if so, how do you determine which are more important than others? There are some commands regarding the sacrifice of animals that we do not follow today. There were disputes in Jesus' day whether the Sabbath command should be broken when healing someone or rescuing an animal. What did Jesus answer?
  • rootcause
    rootcause

hello abaddon,

by the way why do you think:

1. Adam and Eve was expelled from Eden?
    2. Why there were only 8 people who survive the great flood?
    3. Why did next gereration reached the promised land during Moses time?
    4. Why did Belshazzar died?
    5. Why do you think our current society keep ignoring the facts and all unfolding current events?
    6. Why the people only look on Micro view and not Macro view?

Anyway is this what's written in Matthew ?

(Matthew 7:13-14) 13

"Go in through the narrow gate; because broad and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are the ones going in through it; 14 whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are the ones finding it.

What do you think about this:

(Luke 10:27) 27

In answer he said: "‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole strength and with your whole mind,’ and, ‘your neighbor as yourself.’"

Thanks,

• rootcause
    rootcause

hello jgnat,

Is this the best way you can do? runaway? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

We can always check in every ten years or so to see who lives longer-jgnat

I won't do the ant test, it doesn't prove anything either. Besides, this time of year our ants are all in hibernation.-jgnat

There are some commands regarding the sacrifice of animals that we do not follow today.-jgnat

Do you know why the practice of animal sacrifices were no longer being followed today?

thanks,

• trevor
    trevor
    That's not to say a non-allergenic oxygen-carrying blood substitute won't be created in the future.

If such a ‘blood substitute,’ product were made, Jehovah’s Witnesses would be betraying the principle that this whole ‘blood thing’ is based on, if they were to use it.

To endorse the making of artificial blood and use it in place of natural blood, which they hold too sacred to use to save lives, would show great disrespect for the sanctity of blood.

I would be like saying that it is ok for them to have sex with lots of androids because they are man made.

If their god would rather they die than share some of their blood, making a substitute to get round his rules would upset their blood thirsty god and send him into another tantrum, where he would kill them for outsmarting him. Allegedly!

trevor

• jgnat
    jgnat

You only answer the convenient questions, don't you, rootcause? I had others.

Do you know why the practice of animal sacrifices were no longer being followed today?

Yes, the same reason we no longer worry about abstaining from blood. Jesus' blood sacrifice did away with the old laws. Just because the dog keeps barking when I walk past his yard doesn't mean I'm running away.

• rootcause
    rootcause

Hello jgnat,

Yes, the same reason we no longer worry about abstaining from blood, Jesus' blood sacrifice did away with the old laws.-jgnat

By the way until when in the bible the old law covers? how about the new law when did it started?

And by the way since you told me that ants were in hybernation state now and you cannot perform the aspartame validation, I got a quick and timely test which you will find interesting.

http://www.mercola.com/2002/mar/13/hydrogen_peroxide.htm#

In 1928 Richard Simmons, M.D. hypothesized that colds and flu virus enter through the ear canal. His findings were dismissed by the medical community. According to Dr. Simmons, contrary to what you may think or have been taught about how you catch the flu or the cold there is only one way that you can catch the two, and that's via the ear canal not through the eyes or nose or mouth as most have believed.

In 1938 German researchers had great success using hydrogen peroxide in dealing with colds and the flu. Their data has been ignored for over 60 years.

Thanks,

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh, goody. My daily blood-pressure spike. I suggest you experiment on your own ears, first rootcause. Just remember, don't stick in anything smaller than your elbow.

You may feel free to answer my other questions any time now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit