Has there been any "New Light" on the Blood Issue?

by Mastodon 168 Replies latest watchtower medical

• rootcause
    rootcause

hello jgnat,

1) I did not mean to offend please....let's do it this way, Please ask your sister the blood pH of a cancer patient...will wait from then...

from your post:(cut and paste)

Rh incompatibility occurs only if you are Rh negative and your baby is Rh positive. It does not occur if you are Rh positive and your baby is Rh negative. In most cases you will not be exposed to the baby's blood until you give birth. This usually means that your first baby is not affected. However, large amounts of the baby's blood often leak into the mother during delivery. If you are Rh negative, the next Rh-positive baby you have could have problems if you have developed antibodies.

2) did it mean the mother's blood did not and will not cross with baby's blood until birth only? and not during pregnancy?

3) Because God created life and called it good. Life is sacred. -jgnat. By the way is blood not sacred?

hope no offense made this time....thanks,

• jgnat
    jgnat
    1) ...Please ask your sister the blood pH of a cancer patient...will wait from then...

No, I won't do it. My sister laughs in my face if I say something really stupid.

2) did it mean the mother's blood did not and will not cross with baby's blood until birth only? and not during pregnancy?

Not enough to cause an allergic reaction. If we think of a tire, it is the difference between a slow leak and a blowout.

3) Because God created life and called it good. Life is sacred. -jgnat. By the way is blood not sacred?

Is blood, the symbol of life, more or less sacred than life itself? God never treats life cheaply. We shouldn't either.

• rootcause
    rootcause

hello jgnat,

what if this simple say a none sense question will save you're family and a lots of lives? will you not ask you're sister?

what is cancer patient blood pH?

what causes the leaks? is it normal or abnormal?

The chorionic villi cause the mother's blood vessels in their vicinity to rupture, and the villi become bathed directly in maternal blood. The constant circulation of fetal and maternal blood and the very thin tissue separation of fetal blood in the capillaries from maternal blood bathing the villi provide a mechanism for efficient interchange of blood constituents between the maternal and fetal bloodstreams without (normally) allowing any opportunity for the blood of one to pour across into the blood vessels of the other.-Encyclopædia Britannica

Is blood, the symbol of life, more or less sacred than life itself?-jgnat. What do you know about it? is life and blood both sacred? please let us hear your thoughts...

Thanks,

• steve2
    steve2

Having read through this thread I can confidently say there's been no "new light" on the blood issue but there's been a hell of a lot of old heat.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Rootcause, if you have already made your mind up, why ask me? Your arguments have no merit. Since the discovery of DNA and the knowledge that cancerous cells are not decaying flesh but rather aberrant cells, ph factor was no longer considered the cause of cancer. Read the history lesson I provided. If you were a doctor, I would not let you come within ten kilometres of my flesh.

Leaks? Normal. As you will see, Brittanica says it is not normal for the bloot to pour across. But a slow leak is not a pouring. Most of our membranes are partially permeable. As is your skin. Some substances pass the skin barrier due to it's permeable nature. So goes the placenta, permeable for some substances, impermeable for others.

What do you know about it? is life and blood both sacred? please let us hear your thoughts...

Sarcasm does not become you. It is not a matter of my thoughts, but God's. I admire Albert Schweitzer and his life work. Here are his thoughts on "Reverence for Life" Genesis 1:27; Ephesians 4:1-7, 15-16

Please show the bible verses that show that life may be easily discarded over the sacredness of blood.

• rootcause
    rootcause

hello Jgnat,

Did we discovered it or humans again defined or learned the existance of DNA? (Psalm 139:16)

Cancer should I say complications from cancer treatment took my mother-in-law's life, they were not JW nor WE then so we adhere to standard oncologist/doctor's treatment.I can only observed then and comfort my wife.

During the treatment I notice that as days past, each time our Mom's blood taken for lab test, its color was getting darker and darker until she died it turned really black as the best I can described it. I thought its over then but my wife got a mass on her breast, so by then we decided to look for unturned stones and by that time we accepted a bible study with a JW, who happened to knew another JW with a wife who got 6-months to live due to pancreatic cancer, but lives and free from cancer now. She never udergone chemo nor radiation nor operations as it required blood transfusion in the process. Several docs/oncologist confirmed she got cancer her HCG was high at 80 then. But after two years, those docs were in for a big shocked to see her alive and declared cancer free.

I too then, never believed them but I am running out of time the mass may soon become active its worth a try as we already tried the standard and lost a life. . .So with their initial infos I surf the net for unturned stones. . . . . . in the end, my wife were eventually cured and then we became a JW. As another bonus my heart palpitation was also cured. As we found also from the bible, we were never designed to eat artficial food nor inorganic origins. We were not also designed to elliminate on sitting position but on squating position. We humans can't make our own vitamin C we need to get them from outside source, Genesis 1:29.

SCURVY, also called VITAMIN C DEFICIENCY, one of the oldest known nutritional disorders of humankind, caused by a dietary lack of vitamin C (ascorbic acid), a nutrient found in many fresh fruits and vegetables, particularly the citrus fruits. Vitamin C is required in the diet of humans, though most other vertebrates, lower animals, and plants can synthesize the vitamin from glucose. Ascorbic acid is important in the formation of collagen (an element of normal tissues), and any deficiency interferes with normal tissue synthesis, a problem that underlies the clinical manifestations of the disorder..-Encyclopædia Britannica

Going back to the pH, I am not saying it's the cause of cancer. haven't you notice I am also trying to show you what may made the placenta leaky as what you mentioned?

In health the blood is slightly alkaline, being kept at a pH of 7.35 to 7.45, a narrow range which must be maintained for the optimum operation of the many chemical reactions that go on constantly in the body. Alterations in the blood pH occur in many diseases, particularly of the lungs and kidneys, organs whose functions include regulation of the body pH.-Encyclopædia Britannica (cut and paste)

You treasured life no doubt about it. . .Will you not willing to proved for yourself the cancer patient blood pH for you to saved lives benefiting not only your family and those who were reading this post? Eventually, will knew what possibly makes the placenta leaky?.....

lastly, the bible mentioned the use of blood in Leviticus17:11-12 ;Hebrews 9:22. The bible also mentioned blood many times and mostly it said abstain from blood :

Genesis 9:3-5 ;Leviticus 3:17; Leviticus 7:26 ; Leviticus 17:10 ; Deuteronomy12:26 ;Deuteronomy12:26 ; 1Samuel14:32-34 ; Acts 15:29 . . . . . . . .

If Jehovah God were not particular with the use of blood why will he mentioned it in the bible so many times?

Thanks,

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am not disagreeing with the meaning of discovery, rootcause. Discovery means we found it, not that we created it. You believe in quackery, I do not. I have given enough credible evidence on this thread already. I won't debate medicine with you any longer, only bible.

If Jehovah God were not particular with the use of blood why will he mentioned it in the bible so many times?

If Jehovah were not particular about the sacredness of life, why did he spend an entire divine day memorializing creation, and command us to do the same?

Definition of permeable:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semipermeable_membrane

You must be aware also, that the Watchtower materials are very clear that Jehovah does not protect his servants in these last days from "unforeseen circumstance" and the Witnesses also believe that the season of miraculous healing is over.

• rootcause
    rootcause

hello jgnat,

Would it mean you really not treasuring life? I am not pertaining to any miraculous healing here.

Can you call what I found quackery? without proving it "a ccording to the rule of empirical, testable,demonstrable protocol?"

"If Jehovah were not particular about the sacredness of life, why did he spend an entire divine;day memorializing creation, and command us to do the same?"-jgnat. I

Is this his only command in the bible?

"membrane which will allow certain molecules or ions to pass through it by diffusion"-wikipedia. So what will it take for it to leak?

Will you just waste the pH information without checking it?or you were just affraid you will found what we found?

Anyone, who can check the cancer patient blood pH "a ccording to the rule of empirical, testable,demonstrable protocol" please check.....

thanks,

• jgnat
    jgnat
    Is this his only command in the bible?

Do you believe that some commands are more important than others? And if so, how do you determine which are more important than others? There are some commands regarding the sacrifice of animals that we do not follow today. There were disputes in Jesus' day whether the Sabbath command should be broken when healing someone or rescuing an animal. What did Jesus answer?

How do you know if blood acidity is a cause or a symptom? A ph tester can't determine that. Check this link:

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/DSH/coral2.html

• TD
    TD

Rootcause, your comments are laced with unproven and unprovable JWisms

The Bible never speaks of blood in an open context. Without exception, OT Biblical prohibitions concerning blood occur within the situationally specific context of eating the blood of a slaughtered animal.

In Acts 15 and 21, the partial predicate, "to be abstaining....from blood" apechesthai...tou hematos is incomplete and cannot legitimately be invoked as an independent construction as you have done in your conversation with Jgnat.

In English, "Abstain" is intransitive and cannot take a direct object. In Greek, apechesthai as the infinitive form of the present, middle indicative, apechomai and similarly does not express a complete thought.

An easy way to look at this is by trying to express what ever you think "abstain from blood" means as a simple finite negative.

"Do not _______ blood"

Worded this way, it becomes obvious that there is a verb implicit in the context that is not being expressed.

So do not pretend that the Bible explicitly condemns transfusion. It most certainly does not. The most you can do is argue that transfusion is equivalent in some way (e.g. Physically or morally) to eating blood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit