Has there been any "New Light" on the Blood Issue?

by Mastodon 168 Replies latest watchtower medical

• rootcause
    rootcause

good morning cygnus,

let's calibrate, Britannica said there were no direct interchange between mother and fetus :

The constant circulation of fetal and maternal blood and the very thin tissue separation of fetal blood in the capillaries from maternal blood bathing the villi provide a mechanism for efficient interchange of blood constituents between the maternal and fetal bloodstreams without (normally) allowing any opportunity for the blood of one to pour across into the blood vessels of the other.- Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc.

what if you discovered today due to advancement in science, that chemotheraphy is not the correct treatment for cancer...what will you do?

thanks,

• jgnat
    jgnat

rootcause, regarding the indirect transmission of blood components, I defer to the link that Cygnus provides, very comprehensive. Why aren't you arguing with me about atoms any more? Can you believe that I am a believer? Why do you switch yet again, to pseudo-science-by-article?

what if you discovered today due to advancement in science, that chemotheraphy is not the correct treatment for cancer

I would wait until the alternative practice was accepted by the general medical community. I have observed that family doctors hate losing their patients. Something to do with their hippocratic oath. The general medical community wait to implement new practices until they are proven to cure more patients than the old way. Regular doctors are a very conservative group.

Do you understand that a patient who suffers a catastrophic loss of blood doesn't have to worry about the risk of cancer?

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Your quote makes the point the blood components and sometimes blood vessels themselves do cross the placental barrier.

I'm afraid you aren't reading what is written very well.

If al alternative to chemo was found to work better I'd heartily support it. What's your point? Oh I know, bloodless surgery works better. Well in many cases it does. But after my open heart surgery I was given an infusion (or transfusion) of a plasma solution derived from human stored blood. If the water was removed from it, any JW could conscientiously accept the proteins involved. The JWs have made silly, inconsistent rules, down to technically allowing red cells minus their membranes. Like another poster said, JWs do not by any stretch of the imagination abstain from blood, except in their wallets and minds.

Now, do the Holy Scriptures command the congregation to disfellowship people who accept non-approved blood-derived treatment or therapy because it is its responsibility to do keep itself clean before man and God or not? If yes, why don't JWs do that any longer? If no, why did they do it for some 40 years?

• rootcause
    rootcause

hello cygnus,

It seems you still a little bit sleepy when you answered my post..E'm I wrong in my understanding on the "Without"?

without (normally) allowing any opportunity for the blood of one to pour across into the blood vessels of the other.- Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc.

what will happen if mother and child got different blood type if mom's blood crosses the fetus blood?

Thanks,

• rootcause
    rootcause

hello jgnat,

by the way aren't we humans made of atoms?

Acid-base equilibrium-Encyclopædia Britannica (cut and paste)

The acidity of the body fluids is maintained within narrow limits. This acidity is expressed in terms of the pH of a solution, values exceeding 7 representing alkalinity and less than 7 acidity. The pH of a solution is an expression of the amount of hydrogen ion present. Increases in hydrogen ion concentration cause a lowering of the pH, and, conversely, decreases in the hydrogen ion concentration raise the pH. Any abnormal process raising the hydrogen ion concentration in the body fluids produces a state of disease referred to as acidosis; one that causes the concentration to be lowered results in alkalosis.

In health the blood is slightly alkaline, being kept at a pH of 7.35 to 7.45, a narrow range which must be maintained for the optimum operation of the many chemical reactions that go on constantly in the body. Alterations in the blood pH occur in many diseases, particularly of the lungs and kidneys, organs whose functions include regulation of the body pH.

pH changes-Encyclopædia Britannica (cut and paste)

Normally, after death, muscle becomes more acidic (pH decreases). When an animal is bled after slaughter (a process known as exsanguination), oxygen is no longer available to the muscle cells, and anaerobic glycolysis becomes the only means of energy production available. As a result, glycogen stores are completely converted to lactic acid, which then begins to build up, causing the pH to drop. Typically, the pH declines from a physiological pH of approximately 7.2 in living muscle to a postmortem pH of approximately 5.5 in meat (called the ultimate pH).

Curezone post-educating instead of medicating (cut and paste)

But I have also learned that the more hydrogen in a solution the more acidic that solution, and the more oxygen the more alkaline.

Alkalinity means oxygen. We need oxygen to survive. We need oxygen to maintain an alkaline environment.
    Life is oxygen. Oxygen is life.
    In the past we have mentioned that bacteria, yeast, cancer, and viruses (just to name a few) survive without oxygen. They are said to have an anaerobic (without oxygen) existence. They metabolize without oxygen, just like fermentation. Fermentation produces alcohol (as one of its waste products) and many more wastes known as mycotoxins (that further corrupt our environment).

Can we conclude from the above, that humans who got cancer and other extreme disease we knew are all in an advance state of decomposition symptoms?

Do you understand that a patient who suffers a catastrophic loss of blood doesn't have to worry about the risk of cancer?-jgnat. Is this another Viox study????

thanks,

• jgnat
    jgnat

I'm not arguing over our composition. I am questioning why YOU dropped your atom-argument as soon as you (doubtfully) believed I was a believer. Cygnus is right. You missed a word in the Brittanica definition that modifies it's meaning.

Can we conclude from the above, that humans who got cancer and other extreme disease we knew are all in an advance state of decomposition symptoms?

No we cannot. Blood acidity and alkalinity tests are an easily reproducible experiment in lab rats. If blood-acidity were the cause of cancer, believe me, someone would have found out by now. You show a remarkable affinity for bad science.

Do you understand that a patient who suffers a catastrophic loss of blood doesn't have to worry about the risk of cancer?-jgnat. Is this another Viox study????

What is Viox? I am talking about the Killing-floor study. Or the Abbatoir study. Any creature suffering catastrophic loss of oxygen-carrying, life-giving blood doesn't have time to worry about cancer. They are worried about the next few seconds of life. Do you understand that such a person doesn't have to worry about the risk of cancer?

• rootcause
    rootcause

hello jgnat,

1) don't you think they found already but they just keep on ignoring the facts?

2) the word "normally"? then if it tells otherwise, what will happened then if mother and child did not have same blood type and their blood crosses?

3) I did not drop the atomic discussion will get to it soon. You were correct that you can most of the time, you will get 6.8~7.4 pH and even in saliva its true. but have you actually check the cancer patient blood pH? what is it? (need you reply a ccording to the rules of empirical, testable and demonstrable protocol please)

4) you're correct they don't have to worry about cancer since they are thinking now how to survive and not to die...But have you also, think why people worried about death? why?

thanks,

• rootcause
    rootcause

hello jgnat,

sorry i missed an x its Vioxx.....Thanks,

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/23/sebok.vioxx/index.html

• avishai
    avishai

Here are some questions for you, rootcause. Note especially the section on Saul, and eating an animal that "died unclean".

• jgnat
    jgnat

Rootcause, your questions are nearly unintelligible, as you have not linked them directly to my own comments. I'll do my best to interpret.

1) don't you think they found already but they just keep on ignoring the facts?

You mean the established medical community, don't you? My sister is part of the established medical community. She doesn't ignore facts. She saves lives for a living. And, on occassion, supervises a gentle death. Why do you mistrust the established medical community?

2) the word "normally"? then if it tells otherwise, what will happened then if mother and child did not have same blood type and their blood crosses?

There is a treatment for that. Mothers who have rh negative blood, like me, take RhoGAM.

3) I did not drop the atomic discussion will get to it soon. You were correct that you can most of the time, you will get 6.8~7.4 pH and even in saliva its true. but have you actually check the cancer patient blood pH? what is it? (need you reply according to the rules of empirical, testable and demonstrable protocol please)

I cannot reply according to the empirical, testable, demonstrable protocol, as I don't have an rh tester here, genetically identical lab rats, and a sample test group. Oh, was that an attempt at sarcasm?

That acidity theory is over 200 years old.

http://www.indiacancer.org/abca/main.html

4) you're correct they don't have to worry about cancer since they are thinking now how to survive and not to die...But have you also, think why people worried about death? why?

Because God created life and called it good. Life is sacred.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit