Family tragedy.........HappyDad

by HappyDad 142 Replies latest social family

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

(((Happy Dad & family))))

I just read this thread, my thoughts & prayers go out to you and yours.

SK

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Just after midnight.............. Thursday, Sept. 1

I can't even find a proper way to say this except to just state the facts as they are related to me!

Got a call from my daughter this evening. The ME released Sierra's body for burial. The funeral will be on Tuesday, Sept. 6.

No family member including Ron and the mother has been allowed to view Sierra's body. The funeral will be closed casket.

My heart just aches for both sides of the family. I am flying there Friday morning and will be there for 10 days.

HD

ps.......my daughter's birthday is Friday but there will not be much celebration. I am just thankful I still have her after what we both have been through as JW's. They tried to destroy her but I would not allow it. I would have been happy to destroy them before I would ever let them harm my "blood"...my baby.... either mentally, emotionally, or physically. If there is one iota of truth to what we were told when we were JW, then practically every elder I ever knew is blood guilty because of making my daughter and me leave. I guess I'm feeling really low right now because of this tragedy and regardless..........I now know it is not the truth! My heart is especially with Ron. I will be there for him. He says that I am the only father figure that matters to him.

• prophecor
    prophecor

My sincerest condolences, Happy Dad.

• hubert
    hubert
    If this is the case, I see some charges being brought against the mother

Happy dad, I was thinking also, if the tires were bald, that could cause the car to hydroplane.

I imagine that would bring charges, too. I hope it's not the case.

Again, so sorry to hear of this tragedy. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Hubert

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Sorry to hear about your tragedy Happy Dad.

My heart goes out to you and all your family.

Chris

• Es
    Es

Oh thats so so terrible im so so sorry

es

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Since they could not do an MRI on Austin.........a CAT scan was done this morning and Austin has a severed?? spinal chord.

The Doctors said that there is NO hope whatsoever that Austin will ever live without life support.

Ron and the rest of the family have made the most heart wrenching decission ever to be made by a parent.

Tomorrow morning after all the family is present.........the life support will be terminated.

The family has decided to have a double funeral on Tuesday. I'm not sure at this time if both will be closed casket.

What more can I say? I'm numb and my heart aches for Ron.

I will be there by noon tomorow. My flight leaves at 9:15 AM.

Thank you all for your kind words this week and just plain listening to me.

Whenever I can............I will post an update.

HD

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Deepest deepest condolences to you and your family HD....such a tragedy.....

Please make sure you properly grieve for the children, then may time and love assist you all in the healing process......

Pope

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((((((((((((((((HappyDad)))))))))))))))))))))

Boy, I'm numb......I can't imagine how you are feeling right now and my heart goes out to you and your family. Life is sure fragile, cherish every moment, you just never know do ya?

Hug your daughter and Ron extra for me and a huge hug to you!

I wish there was more I could do or say, I'm just so sad for you, my heart is truly heavy with sorrow.

Kate

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I'm just reading this now. Words can't describe how sorry I am for your family.

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit